• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
latest

This is the EPG-1, or the Eletronic-Propelled Grenade. It's a single shot rocket launcher introduced in Titanfall 2. This motherfucker can kill any pilot in one hit, or two hits with splash damage.

It's , in all honesty, an unremarkable weapon in a game that has plenty of stellar weapons but what sells this weapon to me is, like the Mozambique and Mastiff, only really shines when you mix in it's kill potential with the game's movement system. Be it combining parkour with the Stim boost or the Grappling Hook, it's slow firing rate is alleviated by the existence of Titanfall 2's ease at going from 0 to MAX speed. Unlike other rocket launchers in modern shooters the EPG is one of the rare RPGs that feel it can stand amongst the greatest like the SPNKR-1. — Not weighted down by the physics or feel of the game like in shooters such as CoD. Not 'balanced' to make firefights feel even. It's a rocket that's as only as skilled as the player whose capable of moving around it.

It's a good ass, good gun

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Never really used it tbh. Speedstim + the default weapon or the alternator was my way to go.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
fe4ZwVd.gif

I love it, as it makes the game feel exactly like a Tribes successor. That's probably why I loved TF2 multiplayer so much.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely my best gun in Titanfall 2, getting used to hip firing and leading shots feels so rewarding when flying at 100 mph through the maps. Other shoutouts to the Cold war and Softball!