• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
For example:

Hank Pym once built an infinity big mansion on top of what he thought was the soul of the wasp. It was not

Havok offered to pee on Iceman to save his life.

Captain America is actually an accomplished artist and draws comics in his free time

The Martian Manhunter once slept with his cousin's bride to be on the night before their wedding, and was not even sorry.

Captain Germany had his named changed to Freedom Fighter because the named translated into German is a bit to close to nazi shit.

Hank Pym a chest thumping atheist was in a long relationship with an evangical christen after she stopped him from committing suicide.

Master Pandemonium sold his soul for demon arms. Not the arms from a demon, but demons actually becoming his arms.
8bu8Sbs.jpg

I chellenge excelsiorlef , psychbat . Dalek , BWoog and Manmademan to top that shit

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I should have come straight to you for the last Thanos challenge, could have really made it impossible for them.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At one point, Wonder Woman's main weakness was merely having her hands tied with literally anything.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Hank Pym once fucked a cat and got her pregnant.

Professor X was creeping on Jean grey when he brought her to his school.

Adam X, the X-Treme was going to be the third Summers brother until someone wisely stepped in and vetoed that shit.

Watchmen is overrated.

Mark Millar is a poor writer who relies on shock value to tittilate.

No one should ever-and I mean never read Crossed. It's pure vile meant to scar your soul with disturbing imagery and situations and I honestly truly wish I had never read it.

That Master Pandemonium picture is hillarious. Can't top that.

Edit: Black Panther has an adopted white brother named the White Wolf.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In the Street Fighter Malibu comics Chun Li kisses Ryu and he completely loses his shit, calling her out for abandoning the way of the warrior for police work. Truly ahead of its time.

I think Ken gets scalped at some point?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i think dream of the endless once jumped into mainstream DC to help contain a giant starfish alien

it kinda sucked

Oct 26, 2017
Hank Pym once fucked a cat and got her pregnant.

Professor X was creeping on Jean grey when he brought her to his school.

Adam X, the X-Treme was going to be the third Summers brother until someone wisely stepped in and vetoed that shit.

Watchmen is overrated.

Mark Millar is a poor writer who relies on shock value to tittilate.

No one should ever-and I mean never read Crossed. It's pure vile meant to scar your soul with disturbing imagery and situations and I honestly truly wish I had never read it.

That Master Pandemonium picture is hillarious. Can't top that.

Edit: Black Panther has an adopted white brother named the White Wolf.

Congrats to Shane Dawson for becoming the Ant-Man.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Matt Hawk, the Two-Gun Kid, was damned to hell for eternity because he killed people. Which has unfortunate implications for a lot of Marvel characters.

Oct 25, 2017
Jackie Estacado made a drug from the primordial demon that rides his body and took over an island nation.

Ultimate wolverine pushed a man off a cliff so he could maybe, eventually bone his girlfriend.

Domino has a crippling fear of chickens.

Al Simmons learned his wife was pregnant and his reaction was to immediately punch her in the lower abdomen.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Hawkeye kicked his wife out of the avengers and because she let her rapist die. A rapist that would come back as a ghost and haunt them both

Oct 25, 2017
Peter Parker being bitten by that spider was to some extent mystically preordained.

Sue Storm was an evil dominatrix for a while.

Ultimate Blob ate Ultimate Wasp.
Ultimate Blobs head was subsequently messily removed by Ultimate Hank Pym.

Ultimate Hank Pym is a serial spousal abuser.
Ultimate

Ultimate Gambit met Ultimate Wolverine, made a joke about his penis, then exploded Wolverines face off.

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Some dude ate the spider that bit Spider-man and then turned into a swarm of a thousand magic spiders with a hive mind that could hollow out peoples' bodies and use them as shells.
9nYm2HT.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Ultimate Prof. X talked to a woman and told her not to refer to them (The X-Men) by their actual names as those were their slave names (basically).

Green Arrows son bathed in a dragons blood, as you do.

A magical wrestler came to New York and beat up Spider-man.

Spider-Man a bank teller he had a relationship with, and Wolverine ended up chilling with a Native American tribe in the past and it was all good. Then a man with an Eye for a head brought the time fuzz.
It ended poorly and was generally depressing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Sue Storm once tried to seduce an aged up Franklin Richards

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Iron man fought a bad guy named Dr. Strange, Carlo Strange to be exact. He had no relation to Stephen Strange despite having the same surname.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Taskmaster lore dump of weird shit time! This is all canon and I can quote issues/pages.

Taskmaster sometimes uses a holodisguise to turn into a Japanese hooker and masseuse to get info from targets while their guard is down.

He has a history of driving drunk because his photographic reflexes don't let his motor function be affected for long apparently.

He has a serious fetish for prostitutes dressed like superheroes.

Bonus non Tasky one:

Stilt-Man's stilts are infested with roaches from storing them in the wrong place.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Wolverine had a villian who's body was so toxic that even in death he was a threat to all life on earth. So he talked a bunch of people with better healing factors than him into eating the body and containing all the diseases and viruses

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Bill Burr isn't just Irish, he's also French and German.

Conan O'Brien has three brothers and two sisters

Ben Stiller grew up in show biz and has no idea what it feels like to be "normal"

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Taskmaster lore dump of weird shit time! This is all canon and I can quote issues/pages.

Taskmaster sometimes uses a holodisguise to turn into a Japanese hooker and masseuse to get info from targets while their guard is down.

He has a history of driving drunk because his photographic reflexes don't let his motor function be affected for long apparently.

He has a serious fetish for prostitutes dressed like superheroes.

Bonus non Tasky one:

Stilt-Man's stilts are infested with roaches from storing them in the wrong place.
You forgot, Taskmaster once gained the ability to copy any super power he saw. Hawkeye took him down

Oct 25, 2017
Frank Castle shot Stilt-Man with a rocket launcher (to the crotch?)

Frank Castle was an angel for a while, black for a while, and a zombie for a hot minute.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
when Black Canary and Green Arrow, BC started dating a freshly 18 year old The Ray, who she took the virginity of.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I like football and comic book characters.

I avoid college football and comics. They are both super confusing as what's a hoping off point. Shit restarts wayyy too often to keep tabs on players/chars.

Fact.

Oct 25, 2017
Miss Misery would become ill and most likely eventually die if she didn't do activities considered societally unacceptable.

Hal Jordan should be kept away from children.

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You forgot, Taskmaster once gained the ability to copy any super power he saw. Hawkeye took him down

Hawkeye just distracted him, Firestar and Justice took him down. Which doesn't even count as weird, really, that's just your average 90s comic.

The weirder thing in the same issue was Taskmaster had a Ragnarok-style clone of like 30 big-name superheroes and all he was using them for was to capture people to copy their powers instead of having them doing all his work for him

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Mr.Sinster is only plying the little bit of knowledge he stole from The High Evolutionary. Compared to the HE Sinster is a caveman banging on a commodore 64 . Thats for MHWilliams

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
this is probably actually fairly well known if you know who these characters are but the brain (which is a brain) and monsieur mallah (a superintelligent talking gorilla) are super in love. probably gay love since the brain has a male voice synthesiser usually but who even knows

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kraven the Hunter made clones of himself and called them his "sons". He sent them all to hunt in the Savage Land and only one came back. Turns out the Kraven that came back hunted and killed the other Kravens. This is canon btw.