• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
The Marvel Universe not only has an Infinity Gauntlet, it also has another cosmic piece of handwear called the Abundant Glove. Much like the Gauntlet, the Abundant Glove is composed of gems that attract one another. Unlike the Infinity Gems, the Abundant Gems are worthless individually. When they are assembled, they make the holder somewhat powerful. The gems are the embodiments or compassion, laughter, dance, respect, and dance. Yes, there are two Dance Gems.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair Daredevil's superpower is that he can see

l5juwSC.gif

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Source: Wikipedia.

Satanus is a fictional Tyrannosaurus rex that appears as a recurring character in Judge Dredd and other series in 2000 AD.

He first appeared in The Cursed Earth epic set in the year 2100. After dying in the Cretaceous period his DNA had been found and he had been cloned for the Dinosaur National Park. Unfortunately the Atomic Wars set the creature loose.

A similar plot line to Dinosaur National Park was used 12 years later by Michael Chrichton on his novel Jurassic Park (1990).

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The 7th Doctor had a run with the synthetic freelance peacekeeping agent Death's Head. As did the Transformers.

She-Hulk has served as a lawyer for the Living Tribunal

Namor helped Xaiver search for mutants before he had Cerebro.

John Constantine has a tattoo of a pine tree on his ass.

Both Carol Danvers and Jessica Jones have worked for the Daily Planet.

Most woman superheroes written by Stan Lee had the occupation of model.

Captain America has a tip hotline.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
why isn't jaime reye's little sister a green lantern yet
I want to know the answer to this too.

Dick Grayson was once a male model who modeled the Nightwing costume. During this brief period he jumped off the catwalk to beat up a heckler up. That heckler was none other than Jason Todd. That's right, Dick Grayson once jumped his own brother in public while in costume.
Panels or issue number?

sooperkool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wasn't thanos' brother a serial rapist or something

It's unproven..but probably. .Starfox was suspected of using his power to seduce women and was put on trial for it once. he was defended by Jennifer Walters who realized that he did it to her so she turned into She-Hulk and kicked his ass. Then his father teleported him away

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Hellcat has an abusive ex huband with the powers of a rabid dog

Oct 25, 2017
Weapons grade crystal meth is a thing.
--
A terrorist organization tried to bury Nightwing alive to give him brain damage for no particular reason.
--
Bruce made a machine to clone himself and imprint the memories on the clones but his life is so terrible they die.

Oct 25, 2017
A guy dug up the Punishers family and pissed on them which honestly just seems like a bad idea on every conceivable level.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
The USS Enterprise becomes a Transformer:
star-trek-transformers-fortress-tiberius-1150483.jpeg

The Marvel Universe not only has an Infinity Gauntlet, it also has another cosmic piece of handwear called the Abundant Glove. Much like the Gauntlet, the Abundant Glove is composed of gems that attract one another. Unlike the Infinity Gems, the Abundant Gems are worthless individually. When they are assembled, they make the holder somewhat powerful. The gems are the embodiments or compassion, laughter, dance, respect, and dance. Yes, there are two Dance Gems.
I need to read more comic books apparently.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
A guy dug up the Punishers family and pissed on them which honestly just seems like a bad idea on every conceivable level.

About the only idea I can think of being worse is to desecrate the bodies of Thomas & Martha Wayne, and that still might not be as dumb as intentionally antagonizing Frank Castle.

I know that Punisher story line and that guy deserved everything Frank did to him.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wakanda once paid off a portion of the US national debt just to fuck with Reed Richards to prove a point

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
superman once hung out on a gotham rooftop and chatted about life justice and the american way with some irish guy. when he flew off the irish dude totally merced a dude

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In the DC universe there is a villain who's super power is snorting cocaine.

29b.jpg

The same comic (New Guardians) introduced Extraño, one of the first openly gay superheroes, and essentially a more femme Dr. Strange. After a battle with Hemo-Goblin, an "AIDS vampire," Extraño is revealed to be HIV positive.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The 7th Doctor had a run with the synthetic freelance peacekeeping agent Death's Head. As did the Transformers.

She-Hulk has served as a lawyer for the Living Tribunal

Namor helped Xaiver search for mutants before he had Cerebro.

John Constantine has a tattoo of a pine tree on his ass.

Both Carol Danvers and Jessica Jones have worked for the Daily Planet.

Most woman superheroes written by Stan Lee had the occupation of model.

Captain America has a tip hotline.

These are good.

Oct 25, 2017
Batman watches Star Trek.

A man born with genetic disorder serious enough to essentially turn his arms into seal flippers went from a freak show start to the owner of the biggest, interdimensional, magic bar of the DC universe, and refused to give it back to a fairy tale knight who was a 70s rockstar wannabe earlier on his life.

The most dangerous head of the mafia on the Marvel universe became part of a suburban family of a single mother and his son and helped to raise the kid and save their finances, while moving using a plastic, electric toy car. I meant a literal head, btw.

Oct 25, 2017
One of the green lanterns is a planet.
--
Crusher Creel and Blackagar Boltagon hung out in prison and became good friends.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
ive just discovered that batman has met dream of the endless

i think they were trying to get him to show up in BTAS but that fell through for reasons

anyway any time dream has shown up in a superhero thing that wasn't written by gaiman it's mostly not been great

Oct 25, 2017
In my Batman Begins Collectors Edition DVD there was a booklet with some older comic titles referring to plot points from the film (al Ghul, early training, etc).

One such story (The Man Who Falls) references by name the voice actor of Alfred from the 90s cartoon series.

Just like that, it's never mentioned and it always weirded me out. His name is spoken during an exchange between young Bruce and a recruiter from the FBI.

Trust me, young me sees the name Efrem Zimbalist Jr in a supposedly classic Batman title and it sits with me still to this day.

Oct 25, 2017
Deadpool force fed Archangel bits of arms he sliced off.
--
The main character of Invincible throws a bag of garbage from the U.S to Europe and it ends up becoming the focal point of a small cult.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Cyclops sent a post-coitus photo from his honeymoon to Professor X. No idea who took the photo.

ERRTWEJ.jpg

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
this is sounding like fan fic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptonite
Pink kryptoniteDebuted in Supergirl vol. 4 #79 (April 2003). Pink kryptonite seemingly turns Kryptonians gay. This type of kryptonite was mentioned in a single panel in a story that was a satire of the plots of many Silver Age comic stories (such as those listed above) which featured some strange new variety of kryptonite. In the Justice League Action short "True Colours" it switches a Kryptonian's gender.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
In his first few months as Ghost Rider Blaze was guided by Jesus.... except it wasn't Jesus it was Mephisto