• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
(NOTE: Embedding clips can sometimes be awkward. If you're having trouble, you likely need to edit the code inside the "MEDIA=twitch" tag. Anything before 'clip' or 'clip_id' should be removed. It should just say "clip:NameOfClipFromURLHere.")

Era, I'm having a bad night. Thankfully, I fell down a rabbit hole of going through the clips on some channels that I follow.

So lets share some fun Twitch clips.

Last edited:

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Technically a twitch clip that was edited on youtube. Still one of my absolute favorites.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This is mildly NSFW. Has a small box of a couple of anime women in bikini top/bras.

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really watch twitch streams, but I've followed Sips since his youtube days and still watch his VODs. Dude is so fucking funny. Here is a video compilation of him attempting to play RE7. I've skipped a little forward to the beginning of the good shit.

Edit:

Last edited:

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

Detroit Become Human, the game totally not about racism. Just...totally about "general oppression" and "class differences."

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
what does the dog hide in pictures
vnukTXC.png

MUSHROOM KINGDOM STORMFRONT?

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
Dunno' if we can post our own stuff, but this clip always makes me laugh. This is what happens when you hang out around huge Kingdom Hearts fans for years in high school and overhear a mishmash of lore but never actually play the games until like ten years later.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I painstakingly edited this one myself because it's too good.

(Austin Walker's screen saver was randomly turning on all stream, allowing for this perfection.)
edit your link to remove "channel=yuggie_tv;" and it should work

with the channel info there it tries to link to the live channel
Thank you!

I could never figure out how to get clips posted on Era and THIS IS THE SECRET.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Dunno' if we can post our own stuff, but this clip always makes me laugh. This is what happens when you hang out around huge Kingdom Hearts fans for years in high school and overhear a mishmash of lore but never actually play the games until like ten years later.

if you edit and remove the "channel=risingsuperstream;" from the url chain the clip should appear

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
Kaori Nakabai, the composer for Captain Tsubasa on SNES, was asked to imitate how anime characters yell out thier special moves like they usually do in a lot of animes

She tried to yell out Tsubasa's Drive Shot or rather DRIVUUUU SHOOTUUU lol

Aly

Oct 27, 2017

Detroit Become Human, the game totally not about racism. Just...totally about "general oppression" and "class differences."

The timing is amazing.

Lmao that was pretty great.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
This thread is really funny, thank you OP. :)

I don't watch any Twitch streamers tbh so the only contribution I could think of is this compilation of a bunch of Mario Maker streamers hilariously playing through Carl Sagan's 'getting over it' level lol:

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
When you are working on a file select theme medley, and have to find a transition from dark souls 2 to banjo-kazooie:

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On the more impressive end, WooenBarrel did an incentive about two weeks ago now where he played through 4 completely different Ocarina of Time randomizer seeds, all being controlled by the same controller.

Large parts of that were just as much of a mess as you think that would be but there were also really cool moments, like this in the Deku Tree basement: