• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
i1BkQtR.jpg

Aygomyownroad

Oct 27, 2017
NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK OR KIDS

Background: Nicki Minaj did the Paper cover shoot. This is a Scottish comedians piss take on.

Again don't open at work. It has Nicki Minaj and a Scottish guy

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

ashep

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK OR KIDS

Background: Nicki Minaj did the Paper cover shoot. This is a Scottish comedians piss take on.

Again don't open at work. It has Nicki Minaj and a Scottish guy

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Looks like the coloured line gang come to life.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017

This will forever be my favorite dril Tweet.

I don't get these at all.

I mean, the one I quoted is pretty easy to understand. He's poking fun at people who try to essentially use "whataboutisms" when comparing two things to basically act as though there is no difference between either.

Ex: "Trump is a sexual assaulter. Yeah, well, Hillary's EMAILS!"

"The KKK are a racist, terrorist organization. Yeah, but Black Lives Matters beat white people and cause riots."

"Fire will burn you. Yeah, but water will make your clothes wet."

Last edited:

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't either. I always thought those tweets were some kind of injokes or something because they can't be funny on their own
Let's take this one for instance, which part is suppose to be funny? Is it just "lol so random" type ""humor""

I get random and abstract humor but these do nothing for me. I always guessed that you need to be on twitter all the time to get these.