• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bagged milk

• Is the best

Votes: 45 26.8%
  • Thank you for being the voice of reason on this, India and Canada

Votes: 70 41.7%
  • Who would hate on bagged milk?

Votes: 53 31.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
product2.jpg

India, along with Canada, leads the way in being one of the few civilized countries in the world that can be a light of reason and civility in this time of strife and darkness.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The poll seems biased.
(Bagged milk weirded me the hell out when I got to Canada but I have no qualms with it or its fans)

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
I lived in Vancouver for a year and didn't see a single milk in a bag
We also have them here in Brazil but they aren't popular

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
They used to serve bagged milk in Elementary schools here in Texas

Last edited:

Piggychan

Oct 25, 2017
EDIT:

Sainsbury's did this here in the UK for a short while years ago. Wonder why they stopped it?

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
They are available in Ontario and they're usually the most popular milk option to choose from, since its the cheapest and most of it comes locally
Yeah I imagined it was something like that. I was just curious because bagged milk and Tim Hortons were the two things I heard about Canada from Us shows. And I just found one of those in Vancouver

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
In Costa Rica we used to have them, but nobody seemed to buy them so they are all gone now.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
I just wanna make sure I'm on the same page ...when we're talking about bagged milk, we're talking about the raw milk that you have to boil at home before you can drink it,right? Cause that shit is delicious! If it's just regular milk in a bag, I don't see the point then....

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Here is a fun fact about Indian milk
Around 68.7 per cent of milk and milk products sold in the country is not as per the standards laid down by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), a member of the Animal Welfare Board said Wednesday.

Mohan Singh Ahluwalia, member, Animal Welfare Board of India said the most common adulterants are detergent, caustic soda, glucose, white paint and refined oil.

"The state of adulteration in milk and milk products in the country is such that 68.7 per cent of milk ..

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
They have bagged milk in America too, though I've only seen them at elementary and maybe middle schools.

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
What does one use to keep it under control after opening the bag though?

I had to use clothespin, but if that's not a savage way to do things they i don't know what is. Other than that it's fine ;)

lidmat

Banned
Jun 18, 2018
You can use your own reusable containers at home. Pour the milk out of the bag into the jug.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Dry goods go in bags, liquids go in bottles or jugs. We figured that stuff out like 7,000 years ago.