• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e17p2IVDUU&ab_channel=BethesdaSoftworks
GEJvVCkasAAISy7
GEJva57bkAAEIkg

GEJx1sba4AAS4Cw

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
First-person
Nazi ass-whooping

Yeah, I'm thinking we're back Wolfenstein fam

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
My disappointment is immense and my day is ruined. But at least now I can check this game off my list of upcoming releases I was vaguely interested in, so that's a plus. One less thing to worry about.

EDIT: In case you're curious, I can't do immersive first-person games for migraine/health reasons.

Last edited:

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Got some real Riddick vibes from some of the footage.

Not a bad thing mind you.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I thought we knew it was First Person for awhile now......did I time travel ?

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
I'm a little "meh" on first person. There such a huge opportunity for it to be 3rd person and stand out among other recent Xbox games, but I understand if they didn't want it to be too similar to Uncharted.

Now they're glorifying 1st person but I felt immersed in God of War.... so IDK.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I'm in.

At the very least to support the courageous choice to make a Licensed Game based off a "mascot" first-person.

Solidpanic

Oct 28, 2017
My disappointment is immense and my day is ruined. But at least now I can check this game off my list of upcoming releases I was vaguely interested in, so that's a plus. One less thing to worry about.
Same, if it was 3rd-person, Id be interested in checking it out but now I am hard out. Easy to ignore now, plenty of other games to focus on now.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Welp, my hype for the game has died down now. Hoping they allow 3rd person views in a patch update someday

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Are you ever happy with a game? lol

I've said, outright, for weeks now that I would be more than happy to play this game if it was third person. First person games with "immersive" cameras give me death migraines that knock me the fuck out. It's not something I can invest my time in for the sake of my own health.

Altezein

User requested ban
Banned
Mar 21, 2021
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I don't get the point of games that are first person, but switch to 3rd person for climbing, interactive actions, takedowns, cutscenes... just commit to one perspective dammit xD The switch takes me out of the general immersion.

Sep 13, 2022
And it looks great! No reason to draw unwarranted comparisons to uncharted.

Let it be its own thing. We still get the pull back on certain moments.