• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
header.jpg

Unruly heroes is out now. Buy it below:

https://www.unrulyheroes.com/store

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I just realised I mentioned some games [including the above as well] that I never mention them before.
I have bad memory...
So I decided to include these games as well in the 8th List I preparing.
Cheers!!!

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
header.jpg

ss_40d2c27673746ecd1c6bb5ef80e61ad8cc821937.1920x1080.jpg

The Dungeon Experience [PC]
http://dungeonexperience.com/
Mmmm yeah

Get ready for an adventure tour like no other as we take you deep into our roleplaying Dungeon Experience.

Come meet NPC's, battle slime(s), ignore Doug, and hopefully not die, all guided by our team of explorers with over 1 year of combined experience.

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Protocore%20Art%20goliath%20army.jpg

Protocore%20in%20game%20gameplay%20screenshot.jpg

PROTOCORE [PC]
https://protocore.fr/
Soon

The bad news : you're lost in a massive spaceship, your memory's gone and there's an army of robots that wants you dead. The good news? You have guns. Lots of guns. So lock and load and get your memories back, one bullet at a time.

Deleted member 49574

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2018
Norway
I will try keep an eye out for upcoming indie mobile games and share them here when i remember

I just realised I mentioned some games [including the above as well] that I never mention them before.
I have bad memory...
So I decided to include these games as well in the 8th List I preparing.
Cheers!!!

Do you want me to share new releases also or just upcoming?

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I will try keep an eye out for upcoming indie mobile games and share them here when i remember
Do you want me to share new releases also or just upcoming?

Truth to be told, because Toma, a user who used to be active posting about Indie Games release, stopped now as far i know, it would be nice to start posting for indies which come right now, as I did with the above game.
Yeah, sure!!! You are welcome to post anything Indie related videogame either recently Released or Upcoming.
Maybe i can change the title of my thread to make it more in general for Indie Videogames.
Cheers!!!

Deleted member 49574

Banned
Nov 12, 2018
Norway
Truth to be told, because Toma, a user who used to be active posting about Indie Games release, stopped now as far i know, it would be nice to start posting for indies which come right now, as I did with the above game.
Yeah, sure!!! You are welcome to post anything Indie related videogame either recently Released or Upcoming.
Maybe i can change the title of my thread to make it more in general for Indie Videogames.
Cheers!!!

Alright :)

Yeah definetly update the thread name to reflect the state of the thread.

Deleted member 49574

Banned
Nov 12, 2018
Norway
zvT3SyH.jpg

Star Traders: Frontiers is now available on iOS and Android

Previously released on Steam
A Premium Space RPG with no iAPs
You are the captain of a starship venturing through a massive open universe. Customize your crew and take command at the helm of your very own ship as you explore a galaxy torn apart by internal strife, alien threats, and political intrigue.

Last edited:

Deleted member 49574

Banned
Nov 12, 2018
Norway

Hexonia is now available on iOS and Android
A Civ-lite strategy game
Choose your tribe. Explore, expand, exploit and destroy your enemies.
Gather resources and research new tech to expand your kingdom and prepare your army.
Train warriors, knights, cannons, battleships and many more.
Come up with new strategies to conquer your opponents, and claim glorious victory!

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
The King's Bird is coming out on PS4 soon (early february). The PC version received mixed reviews but i think i'll buy it anyway.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
As you can see I changed the title of my Thread so it would be for Indie Games in General.
So everyone is free to post not only Upcoming Videogames like before, but also new released indie games.
Let's us continue!
Cheers!!!

Deleted member 7450

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is a blessing and a curse.

In one hand, hooray moar cool videogames! :D

In the other hand, oh noes too many cool videogames! D:

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
This thread is a blessing and a curse.

In one hand, hooray moar cool videogames! :D

In the other hand, oh noes too many cool videogames! D:

You would believe me If I say to you I have Categories all the games I want to play if I survive enough?
I think up or down they are 3000+ Videogames I think.
And I DON'T count the games that maybe I will play....
I feel your sorrow.

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Just an awesomeupdate for the game ""Lethal League Blaze".

DyLEyLaW0AAKKv9.jpg

A new fighter come to the game and look COOL as HELL!!!

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
ssJ265N.png

Dl9pLVH.png

Pizza Thot [PC]
*No Link, NSFW Videogame*
TBA

Players will take the place of a new recruit to the franchise PIZZA THOT, ready to take on life in a big seaside city.
*Base of a series made of an artist i shall no name.

Warning!!! NSFW Videogame!!!*

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
227625-crop0_29_1171_688-9shussmw-v3.jpg

Fatal Art [PC]
https://gamejolt.com/games/fatal-art-updated-demo/227625
TBA

FATAL ART is a stick figure fighting game inspired by Street Fighter and recent Mortal Kombatgames, created in MUGEN, and fully animated.
The full roster will consist of 7 Original Fatal Art characters, and 7 unique RHG's and Duelists. More will be released after the full game has launched!

*I hope the game is still in development.

You can play a Demo now!!!*

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
header.jpg

ss_757268edb04d0b2f552db8f3c5594f10a01b7ad5.1920x1080.jpg

SUCCUBUS [PC]
*No Site, NSFW Videogame*
TBA

Become a demonic priestess of lust and use her unique skills to take revenge on your enemies.
Regain your kingdom making hell tremble under your hooves! Left no one alive if they won't bend the knee.

*Spin-off of the game "Agony".
Warning!!! NSFW Videogame!!!*

Last edited:
OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Dxjacn1X0AAelQd.jpg

Dxjan1KW0AElklf.jpg

DxQl6ASXcAEUqzn.jpg

7IMIT5 [PC]
https://twitter.com/7IMIT5
TBA

Alone and the only survivor of the Apocalypse. Miyu stumble upon into the depths of alternate dimension in order to restore the world. However, they are many obstacles in her journey...will she make it?

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
5fb754609b5917a3628cd5eadbd736064c5c919b.png

ss_1b88aea32cfe649df2bca49795e135fa6dbbcd3c.1920x1080.jpg

Monster Prom: Second Term [PC]
https://store.steampowered.com/app/958370/Monster_Prom_Second_Term/
14 February 2019

The school year at Spooky High continues with Monster Prom: Second Term, the very first content expansion of the widely-popular multiplayer dating sim developed by Beautiful Glitch. Second Term features all-new characters, narratives and events that will provide you with countless new experiences in your quest of finding monster love.

*I post it because many people don't know this will exist in few days!!! HYPE!!!*

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
3fd3522856c7ed4000f2be07d564c268.png

Godhood [PC]
https://godhoodgame.com/

As a newborn deity, create and grow your own religion by careful management of your followers. Guide your disciples into the Sacrament as rival deities and their followers contest your claim to power and glory.
*It have a Kickstarter right now!*

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
header.jpg

javaw+2018-07-20+04-35-14-26.png

Robot Farm [PC, Linux, Mac]
https://store.steampowered.com/app/975460/Robot_Farm/
TBA

In a world that was mysteriously reset by a nearly extinction-level event, a new civilization is trying to rebuild with nothing but fractured memories of the past. When your incapacitated person is discovered one day by a kindly old man, you are thrust forward into a world that is running out of time and only has one year before another extinction event occurs.
As the last living "Operator," it falls upon you to save the world by bonding with the mysterious telepathy-controlled "Aokobots" to aid you in traveling to receive guidance from the seven "Engineers" who can help you unlock your potential. The question is: can you really trust these Engineers, or is something larger at play? What is the origin of the Aokobots, what caused the extinction event that erased the world, and why do the plants on your farm have feelings? It's up to you to find the answers to all of these questions.

Robot Farm is a game about living a fantasy life: run a farm with your robots, explore massive worlds, meet colorful characters and monsters, and fight in battles inspired by jRPG classics.
*It have a strange Persona vide to it.*

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
DypTYesWwAEkjmv.jpg

ss_01e1a1b7c5ef169cfaaf15ef5344193b7f2b0cc6.1920x1080.jpg

Edgar - Bokbok in Boulzac [PC]
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1007830/Edgar__Bokbok_in_Boulzac/
1 October 2019

Edgar, an outcast in his 40s lives peacefully in the woods with his clever chicken and beloved squashes. Unfortunately, an unforeseen disaster will force our dear hairy man to leave his shack and join the local city of light... Boulzac. Coming to save his veggies, he'll stumble upon the oldest and most terrifying secret the city has ever sheltered…

Edgar is a comic narrative game set in a weird and rich universe. The action takes place in a small village, reminiscent of the french countryside with its share of cliché and fascinating characters. It is developed by La Poule Noire, a cooperative that aims, through its productions, to make fun of social trends. In Edgar, conspiracy theory is at the heart of the plot.