• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
can they draw Australia from memory?

cuz i sure fucking cant

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
this is the kind of game that i'd find really hard to see if different devs make a difference.

OP
OP
ggx2ac

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Did Nintendo solo the other entries? Indieszero are a great choice I feel for this.

Let's talk about what Indieszero developed:

Nintendo DS

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
What im more interested to know is if the game is going to come out of Japan and if so, how will they adapt it especially that writing kanji mini game

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
They are like one of the only game companies that follows me on Twitter.

PLAY THEATRHYTHM CURTAIN CALL

Oct 25, 2017
Any talk about Indieszero just serves to remind me of how badly the Switch audience that missed out on the Wii U/3DS years needs to experience NES Remix 1 and 2—particularly when the NES library is so readily accessible on the platform.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
indieszero has never developed a game for a non-Nintendo console. They have done mobile and arcade stuff but never anything on Sega, PS or Xbox.

I really hope SQEX hires them to do Theatrhythm on Switch.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Occasionally I look at small game studios on Wikipedia and wonder how on earth they've stayed in business for over 20 years. This is definitely one of those times. What's their big money maker here?

They're a small studio doing contract work. Their money maker is reliably securing new projects to work on. There really isn't much more to it.

LeoDroid

Aug 13, 2019
Brazil
I also really hope they would do another Theatrhythm, it's such a great game, and there's many fantastic soundtracks to use

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Both of the Game Center CX games are goddamn works of art, and it's a tragedy we didn't get any proper ones beyond the first two (there's apparently a third one by a different studio that's trash). If anything they're beyond overqualified for a Brain Training game, hahah.

God I would kill for a proper Retro Game Challenge 3, or even a compilation / remix of the first two. Some of the games are among the best retro-style games ever created.