Indivisible |OT| It Shall Be Engraved Upon Your Skull

OP
OP
Luminaire

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing something with Yan? She has no meter burn at all that I can tell. I've noticed a number of characters don't even have Iddhi specials. I just got Leilani and she has no special but at least you can burn meter to crush guard...

Oct 27, 2017
Warp to Tai Krung (not the ship), go left drop down the first hole and follow the only path until you get there.

Not a gimmick, Nuna is low key the best defensive character in the game. Traps can negate almost every attack a single enemy can throw at you. The secret boss was a joke with her.
It's amazing how Nuna is a better defense character than the chick who fights with a shield. I benched Qadira because she had no defensive abilities in the slightest. Like come on I know they cut her moves or someone but make her special in some type of way

Mesoian

Oct 28, 2017
Am I missing something with Yan? She has no meter burn at all that I can tell. I've noticed a number of characters don't even have Iddhi specials. I just got Leilani and she has no special but at least you can burn meter to crush guard...
Yan is all about air juggles. You can pair her up with a couple other people who specialize in well timed juggles to do some real big damage, but it's a strategy you need to build a team around.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be able to play this for a while but every time I see a clip or a stream of this with the characters on screen doing...almost anything I'm delighted. What a strong cast this game has.

A recent bit I saw where Baozhai crushes on Thorani was beyond adorable <3

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I won't be able to play this for a while but every time I see a clip or a stream of this with the characters on screen doing...almost anything I'm delighted. What a strong cast this game has.

A recent bit I saw where Baozhai crushes on Thorani was beyond adorable <3
Literally my favorite part of the game so far. Not to say the rest of the game isn't funny/adorable, but that was just next level

Weiss

Oct 25, 2017
I think I've figured it out. Indivisble isn't an RPG, it's a turn based fighting game.

I'm still in the desert level and I wish that bone crushing difficulty from the beginning of the game remained. There's only occasional enemies who can truly wreck me. It still feels good to pound them into the dirt and it's not brainless by any means, but I wish I had to earn my victories just a little more.

Weiss

Oct 25, 2017
So I do really like the game but I don't want to end up at a point where I'm just steamrolling everything. Should I wait for a patch or something to drop?

Weiss

Oct 25, 2017
I'd wait if you want it balanced. I've 100% it to the point enemies seem to not respawn lol. Can't wait to replay it.
Shame that. I really was having a blast but I don't want to sour on the game anytime soon.

I'll wait for a patch. I've waited this long for the game, a little more won't kill me.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I haven't beaten the game yet but the Plat seems pretty doable, right? The hardest thing seems to be upgrading both offense and defense to lvl 5.

Do you know whether you need every ringsel in the game to do it?

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I’ve put around 3 hours into the game now and it’s just not grabbing me. It feels like the classic case of “jack of all trades, master of none”. I keep looking for that one standout component that’ll make me want to see it through but pretty artwork doesn’t feel like enough here. I don’t know that I’m actively having fun playing, more just pushing through. Does it ever change up in any meaningful way?

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
I’ve put around 3 hours into the game now and it’s just not grabbing me. It feels like the classic case of “jack of all trades, master of none”. I keep looking for that one standout component that’ll make me want to see it through but pretty artwork doesn’t feel like enough here. I don’t know that I’m actively having fun playing, more just pushing through. Does it ever change up in any meaningful way?
No

Terra

May 15, 2019
Im having a really really good time with this one. But some of the end game sidequesting is a real headscratcher. Where tf is Barbarossa in the factory, and where tf is Vasco in the desert, i cannot find these guys for the life of me lol. could anyone tell me where they are?

Last edited:

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, twice I went to an area and the game said "sorry, you don't have the thing you need to progress. Go somewhere else". Why even give me a choice if you're gonna lock me out like that. It's one thing if it was an optional area (which this game doesn't seem to really have much of), but main progress?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
If anyone is interested in what might be on the way (potential spoilers maybe)

Wasn't even remotely worried about anything except them adding fast travel and now I see they're working on it. Platforming is great...but not every time you are forced to backtrack somewhere. It gets tedious. You either get fast travel or an ability to circumvent it in most metroidvanias. Except the abilities you get arent really powerful enough for you to just fly through an area youve already been through in most cases. It just doesn't feel like I'm saving time in most cases, Its more like you can slide through here to shave off a minute, but you still have to do a bunch of jumps and shit that take about 3 minutes to do and you get auto warped back to the beginning on fail.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
So I'm enjoying the game a lot but I've heard about people complaining about it being rushed? Like characters not having voices or special attacks, and that the game gets way too easy in the end. Should I just wait for a patch? I'm only 2 hours in right now, but I want to experience the best the game have to offer. It might be posted in this thread already but I really don't want to be spoiled about anything.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
My game is stuck at 60 fps but in the option i clearly set 120hz... does the game not supports 120 fps at all?

For the record, i can run DMC5 at 120 fps so there's not reason this one won't work

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

My Yoh Yoshinari poster came in finally. It looks great. It's not covered with glass, but anti-glare plastic (expected for pricing reasons I imagine). I'm just really glad it came pre-framed. More backer projects should do this.

Too bad I can't actually play the game yet since all of the original Incarnations are not released, but this is nice!