• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Any word on how long the game is? Ive been interested in it since they first showed it, but I'm not looking for a long rpg right now.

Alanood

Oct 27, 2017
I will buy this game only if it has difficulty modes, the demo/prototype was too difficult for me.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize there was a Switch delay. Oh well, guess I'm just going to keep on waiting for my backer key.

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Glad I backed this, I really enjoyed both of the prototypes they released as part of the backer rewards, and it's turned out great. I'll get physical PS4 at some point this month and digital Switch sometime in the future, but that works for me.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
tumblr_nynoxn8HWb1rz2whno7_500.png

I forgot Shantae was getting in too! Really Hyped for Red, Annie and her the most.I hadn't seen any word on them, are they just expected to be post-launch DLC at this point?

Backer Rewards - Physical Update
OP
OP
Luminaire

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Backer Updates - I'll put this in the OP as well.
For those concerned about backer product/content. It doesn't look like there will be a delay on digital keys.

PlayStation 4 & Xbox One Pre-Orders Now Live!
Our backers were ALL IN on Indivisible before it was even a reality, but as of today even more people can board the hype train because PS4 and XB1 pre-orders are officially LIVE!

Help us spread the word by letting people know they can pre-order the game to get exclusive colors, as well as Ajna's pet tapir companion "Roti" who will follow you in-game!

Backers will, of course, receive all pre-order content automatically.

Backer Rewards ETA
Physical backer reward items such as copies of the game, shirts, and other perks should be arriving within 1-2 days of the release of the game on October 8th, so keep an eye on those mailboxes once that date gets closer!

One exception, however, is the statue. This is taking some extra time because we want to be careful about the quality of the final product. We expect those of you who backed the campaign at this tier will appreciate that an item like this requires extra attention, and hope you'll forgive a slight delay so we can get a good product into your hands.

PC Physical Version Schedule
The PC physical version of Indivisible will be coming out a little later than the PS4 and Xbox One versions. There will be a patch to coincide with the game's release on October 8th, and there's always the possibility of critical issues that we couldn't have anticipated, even with months of rigorous testing.

In an effort to send a DRM-free version into manufacturing that already includes any critical updates, the PC physical version's exact date is still to be determined. We'll update you once we have a date we're certain of!

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to bring you the best product possible!

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
Game is unavailable in my region on GMG. I'm in Canada how is this possible lol. First time it's happening to me.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Valkyrie Profile 1 is one of my top 3 favorite JRPG battle systems, with only Valk 2 beating it, so I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Been on media blackout since it's announcement, so seeing it come out so soon was a shock.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I backed this and will use my PC digital code while awaiting the physical PC Collector's Edition.

I know just little enough despite playing the Backer previews that I'm a rather numb to its release. I really hope it's at least "pretty good", but the writing I've seen concerns me a bit in terms of how loose it is. In any case, I await the game and physical goods with open arms.

And if you're reading this Ravidrath, thanks for everything! If it wasn't for your great community outreach, I wouldn't have backed the game.

OP
OP
Luminaire

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Valkyrie Profile 1 is one of my top 3 favorite JRPG battle systems, with only Valk 2 beating it, so I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Been on media blackout since it's announcement, so seeing it come out so soon was a shock.
My people.

What's your third?

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
It's looking great!
Didn't have the chance to back it at the time but I'll definitely play it. It would be nice to see the game being a success.

Yushi

Nov 27, 2017
I backed this so long ago...completely forgot about it. No clue if i should already have a key and such lol
what I had :

Audiophile Tier + Digital Game + Exclusive Backer Character Colors // Get the digital release of Indivisible on the platform of your choice, in addition to the wallpapers and digital OST!

Zebei

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like just yesterday this became the only game I ever backed and I was worried it wouldn't reach its goal on time.

Sad that i'll have to wait since I switched to switch, but so glad that it's come this far. Hope my namesake is OP

Deleted member 41651

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 3, 2018
I don't know when or if I'll get this game, but the character design is fucking sick. They remind me of Giant Robo so much.

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
Wasn't there going to be a backer incarnation? That was one of the higher backer perks if I remember correctly.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
Still no shipping/tracking info for my physical ps4 version. It's supposed to launch in 2 days, right?

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Thought this was coming out later this month for some reason.

$30 for a Steam key isn't bad, I'm a big VP fan, and there's nothing else I'm getting until Persona 5 and Death Stranding in late October/early November...guess I'll buy it then.

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like I backed for Steam digital and PS4 physical. Not sure my current laptop will run it though so I'll be waiting for the physical copy to arrive I guess. Can't wait to finally play though

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just waiting for my code because I backed this 4 years ago, I can't wait to check it out.

I might even wait until Annie gets added, I need her.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was on the fence for this game when they first announced it (didn't back the Indiegogo) but the more I see of it the more I'm interested. MikeZ and the other designers have definitely impressed with the diversity of playstyles of the incarnations and I'm really interested in seeing all the different ways to use and optimize their stuff. May end up preordering it tomorrow.

I will buy this game only if it has difficulty modes, the demo/prototype was too difficult for me.
Was watching a pre-release stream with someone that got a streamer copy, they went through the options and didn't come across anything resembling difficulty modes. May want to wait for reviews on that front?

I forgot Shantae was getting in too! Really Hyped for Red, Annie and her the most.I hadn't seen any word on them, are they just expected to be post-launch DLC at this point?

At least going from some responses from people in the official discord, I think the guest characters are all post launch. Haven't seen anything from the pre-release stuff to suggest otherwise.

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was on the fence for this game when they first announced it (didn't back the Indiegogo) but the more I see of it the more I'm interested. MikeZ and the other designers have definitely impressed with the diversity of playstyles of the incarnations and I'm really interested in seeing all the different ways to use and optimize their stuff. May end up preordering it tomorrow.

Was watching a pre-release stream with someone that got a streamer copy, they went through the options and didn't come across anything resembling difficulty modes. May want to wait for reviews on that front?

At least going from some responses from people in the official discord, I think the guest characters are all post launch. Haven't seen anything from the pre-release stuff to suggest otherwise.
did they ever say how long the game is roughly?

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who purchased Indivisible from Fanatical might want to take a look at their order and Fanatical store page for their region. Region-specific keys now exist, and there's a chance your order may not activate in your region. I live in Malaysia, and when I ordered from them on the 20th of September their store page stated their key activated here. Now it explicitly says it will not activate here. I've contacted them via support page, but support doesn't open for another few hours. :/

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
in for the Kikuta soundtrack, i just love me some Kikuta. hopefully there's a good game in there, haven't been keeping tabs (backed it and played the demo some years ago but i completely forgot about everything else)