• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have still to confirm if they're gonna release phyiscal here, might get it digitally if not.

Are there any videos showing the menu and rpg elements on it? All I can search are combat and exploration ones

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A couple of questions. If people don't mind.

1: When do backers get their codes ?
2: Was GOG an option for the PC version for backers. Because i just checked my survay and it says Steam. I would never choose Steam over GOG (as i don't believe in DRM) Hmmm, i may have fucked up on that score.

Last edited:

hersheyfan

Oct 25, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Can't wait to give this a spin. Hope the backer codes are out sometime tomorrow.
Oh crap, it could be tomorrow already?? Fantastic. How do these crowdfunding things usually work, they just shoot you an email with a code in it? This is the first crowdfunded project i ever backed so I'm not familiar.

Kinda sad that the NSW version was delayed, would have been great to run that on the Switch Lite. I guess it'll serve as a nice collection piece when it arrives.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
r1bm7oB.gif

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
This was among my top most anticipated games of this year. But sadly, I couldn't afford it right now, especially at that awful regional pricing.

Since Bloodstained is confirmed for Gamepass, I guess I can wait for this one too. But I'd rather support the devs so I'll probably get it this upcoming winter.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Ill never forget the fact that Amazon cancelled my preorder with the 20% discount citing stock issues only for them to put it back up a week or two later.

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
I'm beyond disappointed in myself. When I did the Backer Kit years ago, I thought I selected the digital copy on Steam and the physical on Switch. Nope, both on Switch. Guess I'll wait until it eventually comes out. Hopefully I can just avoid getting anything spoiled.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I backed at the $60 tier so I got the Physical PS4 CE coming and my Digital Copy will be on Steam, so while I'll be waiting for my physical goods to be delivered, at least I won't miss out of playing the game digitally around day one-ish, I guess.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
ridiculously excited. Not even joking, this is my Most Anticipated Game of 2019. When are reviews coming out?

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Watched Wonderbots play it on twitch earlier. Gameplay looks reallllly fun. The story seems very silly and shallow and saturday morning cartoon, so I don't really care much about that, but as a game it looks fun and I kinda want it

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been following this game, but I love the animation and those are some pretty cool guest characters. I've already spent too much on games this month, but I'm interested to see how this reviews and if it lives up to the hype because I know some people have been waiting years for this.

Great OT by the way.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Cant wait to see some reviews - sadly im gonna have to wait for the Switch release whenever it shows up.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna play it asap on PC, but I have the physical Switch version coming, delayed as it might be.
Soooo excited!

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
Just picked up the ps4 version. Didnt even know that there was a physical release.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Please let the Switch version be good.

Please don't be a Bloodstained situation.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I could play it in Steam, as I got the digital version there to get the prototype early on, but I wanna play on Switch first.
Unless it ends up horribly.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
75 Metacritic. Ouch. The tech problems seem to be driving the negativity. If the PS4 version has problems, the Switch version is probably on fire.

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
I have been checking my email just about everyday looking for my key. I even logged into Indiegogo to search. So nervous they will forget about me.

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
When did they delay this for Switch? I thought this was coming out the same time as the other versions :(

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited to check this out, but trying to weigh the idea of buying on PC or Switch is tough given the unknown release date and potential for a Bloodstained situation (which I am still waiting on patches before playing). I guess I'll wait to see how reception is. I'm a little worried about the game's length and if it will get repetitive since I've seen that in a couple of reviews already, but I'm excited that it's finally here.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Cool to see it's reviewing well since I was looking forward to the game. Well, I'm fine waiting a bit for the Switch version since I have stuff on my plate right now but I'm getting it day one once it releases on Switch.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
played for 2ish hours and i love it. the combat took me some getting used to, but now i love it. the characters are amazing so far, writing and voice acting are very good as is the music. i love the setting, which is pretty india inspired.

Deleted member 5593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I backed this game forever ago and completely forgot about it. I don't even remember how I'm supposed to redeem my code lol

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I never even ended up touching the demo, but I backed for a physical copy and am looking forward to it. I've repeatedly forgotten it'd be out now.

Along those lines, I totally forgot to change my shipping address, whoops. I'd sent it to my family's home to be safe, since when I was backing it I was still in college; now I have to wait for them to send it to me after it shows up. Though I guess that gives me some extra time to get further in other stuff I'm playing first. Will be looking forward to impressions in the meantime, but at this point I'll be playing it either way...