• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Legitimately upset that news of Sangmu's delay comes so little before launch. She's my favorite Incarnation design, so I'll be delaying my playing of the game until they're patched in. I hope it's sooner than later.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like there's some aspects to the game that could be greatly improved by a patch, most notably the difficulty curve. Gonna hold off for a bit.

But I'm thrilled to hear that everyone seems to like the story. That's the one aspect I wasn't sold on.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why it's not in the update, but here is from something pinned by one of the 505 Games staff in the Discord:
capturenljp7.png

"Indivisible is launching October 8th. Backers will recieve their backer keys tomorrow morning, possibly slightly earlier. Backers get all pre-order bonuses. Pre-Order bonuses include custom color palettes depending on your platform of choice and a Roti to follow you around. Physical rewards are already arriving at people's homes. Tracking numbers have not gone out yet, but they will eventually, possibly after you recieve your rewards. Yes, streamers already have the game. It's officially sanctioned. No, there is no news for the Switch version yet. Please remember that it was added a year into the game's production because it did not exist at the time, and be patient."

The post was a collection of answers asked today there. It was put together by astandard user, but pinned by "Question" of 505Games.

Ah, thank you for posting this. I was wondering if I'd missed my code.

Unfortunately, I think I forgot to switch my platform from PS4 to Switch, so I'm a bit unsure if I'll give my code to a friend and get it on Switch later (pre-ordering to get those bonuses again, I guess).

ieo

Aug 7, 2019
Hyped af, but all I can think about is the fact that my name will appear wrong in the credits fml

^o^

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if the pre-order goodies will be a separate code for backers, rather than included in a single code. ?

clanmccracken

Aug 26, 2019
I ended up backing this way back in 2015. And hearing that the game is around the corner (unless you ordered the switch version... like me) has me feeling kind of meh. Honestly if the game had come out even 3 months ago I could have mustered some enthusiasm for it but at this point it has been delayed and delayed and delayed right out of my interest.

I'm glad for the people that still want to enjoy the game, but I'll be selling my physical copy straight to gamestop, and will probably try to sell my digital copy on ebay.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Hyped af, but all I can think about is the fact that my name will appear wrong in the credits fml

^o^

Oh no! How did that happen?

Wait, not all the incarnations (non guest ones) will be ready by release?

Yeah, here's a link to the (latest) update: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...creators-of-skullgirls/x/2742058#/updates/all

Antoine and Sangmu are both to be delayed with no ETA for "Quality" concerns due to their complexity. Time will tell the truth.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I ended up backing this way back in 2015. And hearing that the game is around the corner (unless you ordered the switch version... like me) has me feeling kind of meh. Honestly if the game had come out even 3 months ago I could have mustered some enthusiasm for it but at this point it has been delayed and delayed and delayed right out of my interest.

I'm glad for the people that still want to enjoy the game, but I'll be selling my physical copy straight to gamestop, and will probably try to sell my digital copy on ebay.
Dang I would have bought your digital copy of it was ps4.

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
Oh no! How did that happen?

Yeah, here's a link to the (latest) update: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...creators-of-skullgirls/x/2742058#/updates/all

Antoine and Sangmu are both to be delayed with no ETA for "Quality" concerns due to their complexity. Time will tell the truth.

Huh...I think im gonna do like you and wait for those two characters to start playing., it also gives me time to finish up other games. Just hope they arent too far off!

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
Legitimately upset that news of Sangmu's delay comes so little before launch. She's my favorite Incarnation design, so I'll be delaying my playing of the game until they're patched in. I hope it's sooner than later.

given that devs were tweeting about working right up until the deadline for the final build i imagine the decision to delay them probably came literally at the last second.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think if i e-mailed Lab Zero asking if i could change my Steam key to a GOG one, that they would.

I don't really want to waste their time with my nonsense.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I totally forgot the game was coming out literally tomorrow. I'll be checking my mail for my copy. Gonna listen to the soundtrack in the meantime.

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017

When did it get delayed? I thought the only time they gave a concrete release date was with the actual release date trailer a couple months ago, and it's still the same date. In fact I was shocked it was coming out so soon, I thought for sure it was gonna be a 2020 release.

If you're talking about the Jan 2018 estimate on the Indiegogo page, those dates are always completely tentative and almost never hit by developers, especially because they're made before full funding and hitting stretch goals.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No physical it seems on our area, i'll go with digital then.

Kinda disappointed on the lack of rpg elements and customization, I was hoping it would be near VP but hopefully with it's sequel :) Deep metroidvania and puzzles are great surprise though

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I had no idea this was coming out so soon. Can't get it yet but I hope it does well.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
When did it get delayed? I thought the only time they gave a concrete release date was with the actual release date trailer a couple months ago, and it's still the same date. In fact I was shocked it was coming out so soon, I thought for sure it was gonna be a 2020 release.

If you're talking about the Jan 2018 estimate on the Indiegogo page, those dates are always completely tentative and almost never hit by developers, especially because they're made before full funding and hitting stretch goals.

the big delay was moving it out of 2018

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Played the demo last night and loved it. My only complaint is that it felt like they threw me into a full party very quickly and the combat got complicated fast. So I hope the full game deals with pacing a little more slowly to help get a more solid foundation before they have you start juggling 4 characters at once.
Unfortunately the start of the game does feel very rushed. It's not as bad as the prototype because you get the full party a hour in but it still felt like they should have eased the player into the combat better. If I didn't play the prototype a bunch of times I could imagine myself dying a lot in the beginning.

Nov 3, 2017
Any backers not receive their codes yet? Sorry if this is a dumb question, this is the first and only game I've backed and I don't know how the process works

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Any backers not receive their codes yet? Sorry if this is a dumb question, this is the first and only game I've backed and I don't know how the process works
Y28eK9t.png

you are going to have to locate your backer kit to get your code in general.

I wonder if I'm randomly going to get a package tomorrow I wasn't expecting as I also should have a physical ps4 version coming.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Y28eK9t.png

you are going to have to locate your backer kit to get your code in general.

I wonder if I'm randomly going to get a package tomorrow I wasn't expecting as I also should have a physical ps4 version coming.
What do you mean locate your backet kit to get the code? Don't they just email it?

I'm assuming we'll get an email with the code tomorrow. But I don't know for sure. That's just how past games I've kick-started have handled it.

Oct 25, 2017
really excited for the game but i'm concerned about the review remarks on how easy the game is. was watching a few streams and a lot of people kinda just combo stuff to death before the monster can even fight back. i might wait for a hard mode patch or something first, idk

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean locate your backet kit to get the code? Don't they just email it?

I'm assuming we'll get an email with the code tomorrow. But I don't know for sure. That's just how past games I've kick-started have handled it.
I haven't gotten an email about any of the other codes they sent out. I've had to pull up my backer kit for them.

indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls.backerkit.com

Indivisible - RPG from the Creators of Skullgirls on BackerKit

Indivisible - A 2D Action RPG from Lab Zero PS4/XB1/Win/Mac/Linux

should be the page you need to put your email in (or log in) if you don't have a link to your kit.

for my $60 pledge I have
8Eh3owZ.png

all the others have codes. and I most definitely did not get an email for the code for the digital soundtrack (I didn't realize I had an updated steam backer preview until like 3 months later because I wasn't reading all the updates lol)

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
I was hoping to play it before bed, but the pre-order unlock doesn't happen until 3 AM ET on PS4. I'll have to play a bit before work tomorrow.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
The game sounds pretty good from reviews, it just needs the difficulty increased from mid to late game. I went ahead and got it from GMG, just wish it unlocked at midnight.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I haven't gotten an email about any of the other codes they sent out. I've had to pull up my backer kit for them.

indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls.backerkit.com

Indivisible - RPG from the Creators of Skullgirls on BackerKit

Indivisible - A 2D Action RPG from Lab Zero PS4/XB1/Win/Mac/Linux

should be the page you need to put your email in (or log in) if you don't have a link to your kit.

for my $60 pledge I have
8Eh3owZ.png

all the others have codes. and I most definitely did not get an email for the code for the digital soundtrack (I didn't realize I had an updated steam backer preview until like 3 months later because I wasn't reading all the updates lol)

Thanks for this link. I never logged into or saw this backer website before.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If someone is getting a GOG code, and wants to swap for a steam one. I'd appreciate it.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for this link. I never logged into or saw this backer website before.
I mean, there is a chance they will email the code as well, but at the very least that is where it says my code is pending and where it will for sure show up :P

I don't really know why I'm watching though since I will likely wait to play until all the characters are in the game lol.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the wait for the backer keys isn't long - I'm really looking forward to playing this, and it looks so beautiful from the reviews I've watched.

My daughter will really enjoy it too, as she liked the prototype and we've played it a bunch together. Plus I like being able to show her games that have good representation, which Indivisible definitely seems to excel at!

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
A few questions: What is the heart next to a party members name in party select? Why is Dhar the only one with a broken heart and at a minus number? How to I change to the alternate colours?

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I was hoping they'd at least have the backer codes out ahead of time for pre-load. Guess that's not happening.

Oct 25, 2017
Codes are "up" on BackerKit, but I just tried to redeem mine and it says that I need to redeem the code for "the original game" first.

The only other code I have is the Backer Preview code and I redeemed that a long time ago.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I saw my code but when I try to add it I get "Please activate the original game" does anyone else is getting that?