• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
G'damn this is battle system is gonna take a bit to get my head around. I'm like 50+ minutes in and I'm hoping there will be something like a training dummy soon to practice on. Penalty for death isn't steep though yet thankfully

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Why did they give two steam codes for the backers? I had to activate the first before activating the other, like it was some expension pack, but i didn't see any differences

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
What does it mean when it says use a 1 or a 2.

Edit: Wait nevermind those are the things you access from holding R1 with your bar filled.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
This looks so dope, hadnt seen anything about it until watching some gameplay today. The graphics are absolutely stunning and I love how it has a mix of platforming and rpg gameplay

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean? I'm just staring at the indiegogo page wondering what I'm missing to get my code.
either log in or put in your email to get a link.

once you get to the page you will have to click
zn7uXOY.png

OP
OP
Luminaire

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell does my copy end up three counties away in a city I've never even heard of...

Any idea how long the game is?

20~30 hours from reviewer reports.

love VP so much, where the reviews at?

PS4 MC: 79

PC MC: 80

XB1 MC: TBA

They should all be around the same score.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I heard this song in game that sounds extremely like a track Kikuta did in Trails of Mana/SD3.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So uuuuuh, are they still sending out keys, because this is what my page looks like
jeHBwJJ.png

EDIT: This is what my backerkit page looks like
myRhjc7.png

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
So apparently I got 2 Steam codes in my backer kit, and I'm also expecting the physical PS4 copy... huh? I thought I had 1 physical and 1 digital copy. My backer item list confirms that, but under the digital downloads page, I got 2 Steam codes. Backed at the $175 pledge level.

Anyone knows what's going on here?

Any impressions on PS4Pro performance?
I wanna know this too. If it's not a perfect 60 fps on PS4 I might just play on Steam and leave the PS4 copy to gather dust... :\

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
So uuuuuh, are they still sending out keys, because this is what my page looks like
jeHBwJJ.png

EDIT: This is what my backerkit page looks like
myRhjc7.png

That looks like you pledged $30 but didn't pick any rewards.

So apparently I got 2 Steam codes in my backer kit, and I'm also expecting the physical PS4 copy... huh? I thought I had 1 physical and 1 digital copy. My backer item list confirms that, but under the digital downloads page, I got 2 Steam codes. Backed at the $175 pledge level.

Anyone knows what's going on here?

I wanna know this too. If it's not a perfect 60 fps on PS4 I might just play on Steam and leave the PS4 copy to gather dust... :\

One key is for the backer content.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
2 hours in and the graphics and music are still top notch.
Exploration does seem pretty straight forward. I haven't found many secrets and a lot of inaccessible areas are walls that are glittering different colors.
Battles are fun, hectic, and pretty difficult for me.

I'm on PC and it's been mostly 60fps with a couple stuttering drops when more is going on in game. I've got a pretty good PC so it may just be a thing no matter what.

I wish there was a more traditional menu in place. Things are spread over a couple screens and unless you get access to morelater, it's pretty limited in what you can see. For example I don't see an item list anywhere while I was collecting items for a quest and could not check tosee my status on it - or maybe I can't find it!
Also that side quest was weird. After I collected the final item nothing happened and then a bit later I reached a point where a cutscene cane up and it was resolved but the resolution made it sound lije the collecting I had just done was actually pointless and not needed. It was just...weird and disjointed feeling.
a quest log would help greatly (and a real character menu where quests, items, stats etc are listed)

the game does teach you some things but not everything. They are throwing germs around I feel like I should no but don't since they have never been described in the game so I'm left scratching my head lol.
Again a menu lol. To list your moves and a glossary and story so Far section.

ok so most of my wall of text actually can be wrapped up with: tutorial could be better and I wish there was a normal centralized menu with all the usual things a menu contains.

oh and the map. You press up to view it but have to keep pressing up or it goes away. I dont see a way to move the map around or zoom and it doesn't show a massive area as is. Also there are lots of icons with no legend. Or maybe it's another thing I haven't figured out how to do?

I am having fun but there are some QOL issues for sure that I hope can be addressed. Things seem a bit haphazard as they are right now!

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
How To Survive BONUS Steam Codes

whats that?
i remember backing it up for just the ps4 digital copy

edit
nvm

i backed another one that's ps4 i forgot about

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
OK weird. I am checking my emails from 2018 up til December and unless I didn't receive one to begin with, I cannot find a Survey email asking me to choose which ver. of the game I want to own @_@

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Played around 20ish minutes and the voice work is distractingly compressed sounding. Is it just me or should I redownload or something?

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I really want to pick this up, but I think I can hold out for the switch version. I hope it's a continuing success.

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
Voices are just kind of weird since they seem to only play on the left or right channel.
that in itself isn't too weird as that's kinda how some other games do it (along with a fair number of fighters iirc). It's like the voices are low bitrate and it's super noticeable that's bugging me lol

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Indivisible is pretty good. It seems kinda hard though. I feel sort of mentally disconnected from the combat for some reason and so I don't feel as effective as I could be. It's mostly the blocking system I guess.

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
I haven't gotten an email about any of the other codes they sent out. I've had to pull up my backer kit for them.

indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls.backerkit.com

Indivisible - RPG from the Creators of Skullgirls on BackerKit

Indivisible - A 2D Action RPG from Lab Zero PS4/XB1/Win/Mac/Linux

should be the page you need to put your email in (or log in) if you don't have a link to your kit.

for my $60 pledge I have
8Eh3owZ.png

all the others have codes. and I most definitely did not get an email for the code for the digital soundtrack (I didn't realize I had an updated steam backer preview until like 3 months later because I wasn't reading all the updates lol)
Wow, thx. My key was waiting for me here .

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Holy fuck, I get a digital PS4 copy along with my physical copy? I totally didn't read that somewhere that I should have. My physical copy wont be here until tomorrow afternoon so I don't even have to break it open lol

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Ah, I guess I'm not the only one... There might be some issue with the content, because there was an error saying it couldn't be installed when I redeemed the code. Did you get that too, KarmaCow? Maybe they pulled it due to some problem and will re-issue codes...