• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Luminaire

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing something with Yan? She has no meter burn at all that I can tell. I've noticed a number of characters don't even have Iddhi specials. I just got Leilani and she has no special but at least you can burn meter to crush guard...

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Warp to Tai Krung (not the ship), go left drop down the first hole and follow the only path until you get there.

Not a gimmick, Nuna is low key the best defensive character in the game. Traps can negate almost every attack a single enemy can throw at you. The secret boss was a joke with her.
It's amazing how Nuna is a better defense character than the chick who fights with a shield. I benched Qadira because she had no defensive abilities in the slightest. Like come on I know they cut her moves or someone but make her special in some type of way

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Am I missing something with Yan? She has no meter burn at all that I can tell. I've noticed a number of characters don't even have Iddhi specials. I just got Leilani and she has no special but at least you can burn meter to crush guard...
Yan is all about air juggles. You can pair her up with a couple other people who specialize in well timed juggles to do some real big damage, but it's a strategy you need to build a team around.

Beedig

Feb 10, 2018
My. Sumeru just keeps going. It feels theres no end! Its really over staying its welcome for me.

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I won't be able to play this for a while but every time I see a clip or a stream of this with the characters on screen doing...almost anything I'm delighted. What a strong cast this game has.

A recent bit I saw where Baozhai crushes on Thorani was beyond adorable <3

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
I won't be able to play this for a while but every time I see a clip or a stream of this with the characters on screen doing...almost anything I'm delighted. What a strong cast this game has.

A recent bit I saw where Baozhai crushes on Thorani was beyond adorable <3

Literally my favorite part of the game so far. Not to say the rest of the game isn't funny/adorable, but that was just next level

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is interested in what might be on the way (potential spoilers maybe)

dyxtrqt9qns31.jpg

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone found Drifter or Shovel Knight for their party?

Nevermind, see that they're post launch dlc

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I've figured it out. Indivisble isn't an RPG, it's a turn based fighting game.

I'm still in the desert level and I wish that bone crushing difficulty from the beginning of the game remained. There's only occasional enemies who can truly wreck me. It still feels good to pound them into the dirt and it's not brainless by any means, but I wish I had to earn my victories just a little more.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I do really like the game but I don't want to end up at a point where I'm just steamrolling everything. Should I wait for a patch or something to drop?

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Hey this game finally got the day one patch on xbox.

Ajna has a moveset now, lol.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
So I do really like the game but I don't want to end up at a point where I'm just steamrolling everything. Should I wait for a patch or something to drop?
I'd wait if you want it balanced. I've 100% it to the point enemies seem to not respawn lol. Can't wait to replay it.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd wait if you want it balanced. I've 100% it to the point enemies seem to not respawn lol. Can't wait to replay it.

Shame that. I really was having a blast but I don't want to sour on the game anytime soon.

I'll wait for a patch. I've waited this long for the game, a little more won't kill me.

Manu

Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I haven't beaten the game yet but the Plat seems pretty doable, right? The hardest thing seems to be upgrading both offense and defense to lvl 5.

Do you know whether you need every ringsel in the game to do it?

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I've put around 3 hours into the game now and it's just not grabbing me. It feels like the classic case of "jack of all trades, master of none". I keep looking for that one standout component that'll make me want to see it through but pretty artwork doesn't feel like enough here. I don't know that I'm actively having fun playing, more just pushing through. Does it ever change up in any meaningful way?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I've put around 3 hours into the game now and it's just not grabbing me. It feels like the classic case of "jack of all trades, master of none". I keep looking for that one standout component that'll make me want to see it through but pretty artwork doesn't feel like enough here. I don't know that I'm actively having fun playing, more just pushing through. Does it ever change up in any meaningful way?
No

Terra

May 15, 2019
Im having a really really good time with this one. But some of the end game sidequesting is a real headscratcher. Where tf is Barbarossa in the factory, and where tf is Vasco in the desert, i cannot find these guys for the life of me lol. could anyone tell me where they are?

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, twice I went to an area and the game said "sorry, you don't have the thing you need to progress. Go somewhere else". Why even give me a choice if you're gonna lock me out like that. It's one thing if it was an optional area (which this game doesn't seem to really have much of), but main progress?

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
If anyone is interested in what might be on the way (potential spoilers maybe)

dyxtrqt9qns31.jpg

Wasn't even remotely worried about anything except them adding fast travel and now I see they're working on it. Platforming is great...but not every time you are forced to backtrack somewhere. It gets tedious. You either get fast travel or an ability to circumvent it in most metroidvanias. Except the abilities you get arent really powerful enough for you to just fly through an area youve already been through in most cases. It just doesn't feel like I'm saving time in most cases, Its more like you can slide through here to shave off a minute, but you still have to do a bunch of jumps and shit that take about 3 minutes to do and you get auto warped back to the beginning on fail.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
So I'm enjoying the game a lot but I've heard about people complaining about it being rushed? Like characters not having voices or special attacks, and that the game gets way too easy in the end. Should I just wait for a patch? I'm only 2 hours in right now, but I want to experience the best the game have to offer. It might be posted in this thread already but I really don't want to be spoiled about anything.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
My game is stuck at 60 fps but in the option i clearly set 120hz... does the game not supports 120 fps at all?

For the record, i can run DMC5 at 120 fps so there's not reason this one won't work

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
yohyoshinariposterfrabhkho.jpg

My Yoh Yoshinari poster came in finally. It looks great. It's not covered with glass, but anti-glare plastic (expected for pricing reasons I imagine). I'm just really glad it came pre-framed. More backer projects should do this.

Too bad I can't actually play the game yet since all of the original Incarnations are not released, but this is nice!

Defunkled

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know of framerate and resolution differences between the PS4/Xbox versions? Does the game have Pro/X support?

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
It's quite annoying that they change her attacks everytime you get new weapons... can't wait to reach the training mode cause i really don't know how to do combo well, some attack hits everything, some don't, and the game barely explain which is which...

sure it enoucrage experimenting... but finding nices combo is already something you can experiment one, the rest should really be explained

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's quite annoying that they change her attacks everytime you get new weapons... can't wait to reach the training mode cause i really don't know how to do combo well, some attack hits everything, some don't, and the game barely explain which is which...

sure it enoucrage experimenting... but finding nices combo is already something you can experiment one, the rest should really be explained

if you have already acquired the third weapon (after the bow) you have access to the training mode. Go back to the port town, walk past the entrance of the Port and you get a short scene.

DigitalT

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, twice I went to an area and the game said "sorry, you don't have the thing you need to progress. Go somewhere else". Why even give me a choice if you're gonna lock me out like that. It's one thing if it was an optional area (which this game doesn't seem to really have much of), but main progress?

That's basically just how Metroidvania games are.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
I just beat The Serpent Queen and I feel like I should take a break and wait for the game to be patched up before I continue. At least I have other titles to play in the mean time.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like they should've gotten rid of half the characters and put the money into making an actual RPG system. The combat is so shallow and the writing is so corny I don't think I can finish this. Every single battle is boring as hell. Almost every Iddhi move except Ajna's sucks asshole. Ajna keeps acting stupid as fuck and all I can do is watch. Some characters you unlock only have 2 goddamn moves and no specials. That is just ridiculous to me. Like damn Lab Zero I'm trying to finish this game because I love y'all but this is a total struggle.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
some characters are interesting in concept. There are some support characters that I would like to use but there's literally no reason to. You never need a healer and you'd just be screwing yourself over if you don't go full damage. The combat is way too easy and lacks variety.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they should've gotten rid of half the characters and put the money into making an actual RPG system. The combat is so shallow and the writing is so corny I don't think I can finish this. Every single battle is boring as hell. Almost every Iddhi move except Ajna's sucks asshole. Ajna keeps acting stupid as fuck and all I can do is watch. Some characters you unlock only have 2 goddamn moves and no specials. That is just ridiculous to me. Like damn Lab Zero I'm trying to finish this game because I love y'all but this is a total struggle.

Damn, I haven't started the game (since I'm still awaiting Sangmu), but impressions like this really bum me out. I really expected it to feel like a full RPG adventure when backing it initially. I mean, this OT is only 16 pages long. I played the demos and the combat seemed like a fine starting point, though they never unveiled too much of the writing. What little writing I did see from it seemed too amateurish, but I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. What happened?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Damn, I haven't started the game (since I'm still awaiting Sangmu), but impressions like this really bum me out. I really expected it to feel like a full RPG adventure when backing it initially. I mean, this OT is only 16 pages long. I played the demos and the combat seemed like a fine starting point, though they never unveiled too much of the writing. What little writing I did see from it seemed too amateurish, but I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. What happened?

I think everyone, myself included, loved how the game looked and bought into it because Skullgirls was solid. No offense to the developers if they read this, but they didn't have the best ideas for making a RPG. The Valkyrie Profile battle system got a lot of people super excited because we all loved that game too. Indivisible was a blind faith purchase for me and as someone who kickstarted it at $60 I was all in from the start. Quite honestly I think the finished product is pretty bad but hey, at least Labzero took a shot at it. Even if this game was lack luster I'll still be interested in checking out their future endeavors. Labzero was really smart to get in on the good faith Kickstarter train when they did because that seemed like a flash in the pan moment for many studios.

OP
OP
Luminaire

Luminaire

Oct 25, 2017
I finished it last night and quite liked it, but it certainly has its flaws. After beating it, I booted up Valkyrie Profile 2 again as I wanted a more proper VP experience once more.

I do agree that they should have cut the number of characters and built out a more robust system. I benched so many people because they were gimmicky or just not worth the effort.

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got any weird performance issues with the game? I'm at:

The second climb up Sumeru

And my game is dipping to like 20fps. I know I'm due an upgrade soon, but this doesn't seem like that taxing of a game. I'm 60fps most other spots in the game and I've even thrown this my graphics to the lowest setting with no luck. It's really badly affecting my ability to platform in this area :/

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
I do agree that they should have cut the number of characters and built out a more robust system. I benched so many people because they were gimmicky or just not worth the effort.

I agree. While it's cool to have a huge roster to play around with, I would've preferred a smaller cast with more fleshed-out movesets. Maybe would've helped with the story too considering how... nonexistent a lot of the characters are. Like, I completely forgot about Hunoch/Xiboch since I never use them in combat and they barely appear in the story outside of Kaanul.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
OH shit... just noticed that when you die due to things like spikes, you lose the red stones you found before saving.... Now i'm wondering if i didn't forget to repick some in earlier areas...

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
Just beat this game last night and loved it, though I can easily see complaints about the combat. Personally, I wanted more gimmicks, the game throws a few too many "this character can juggle good" party members at you.

That list of improvements posted looks like it might help with this issue quite a bit.

Last edited:

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Almost done with the game, had a pretty good time with it!

One silly side quest that is eluding me is finding Latigo's contact in Kaanul. There is no map icon and Im tired of swimming up and down that place looking for this person.
-edit-
Finally found it. He was
near Nuna's sister

Last edited: