• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
So I just got an email from Indiegogo asking if I'd received my perks, I'm contributor tier. Other than the physical copy, I think everything else is digital..should I have gotten something by now? Don't want to fill out the survey if this was sent out too early.

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
So I just got an email from Indiegogo asking if I'd received my perks, I'm contributor tier. Other than the physical copy, I think everything else is digital..should I have gotten something by now? Don't want to fill out the survey if this was sent out too early.

Sorry it took me a while to get to this - things have been crazy busy over here lately.

Anyway, no, you should not have received anything yet.

Indiegogo is sending those notices out because when we created the project, we put an estimated completion time of January 2018. Obviously the game has been delayed since then, but Indiegogo doesn't allow you to change your estimated completion time after you create the campaign, and they can't even change it manually on their end. So their automated systems kicked in and are asking people if they received their perks.

Sorry for the confusion - everything will be mailed out when the game is released.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

75k is a good amount of text for a full fledged RPG I'd imagine! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the banter, so here's to hoping
it delivers to the level of the game's visuals.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, that Phoenix Point thread isn't making me feel great right now.

I really hope Indivisible still launches on Steam.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, that Phoenix Point thread isn't making me feel great right now.

I really hope Indivisible still launches on Steam.

I have more faith in Lab Zero than that! Pulling the rug from under backers over exclusivity seems like a pretty sleazy move from where I sit as a consumer. Hopefully it (and Psychonauts 2 also backed on Fig like Phoenix Point) don't go down this route. Though as devil's advocate, companies will do what they think is best for them to survive/thrive.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have more faith in Lab Zero than that! Pulling the rug from under backers over exclusivity seems like a pretty sleazy move from where I sit as a consumer. Hopefully it (and Psychonauts 2 also backed on Fig like Phoenix Point) don't go down this route. Though as devil's advocate, companies will do what they think is best for them to survive/thrive.
And ultimately they can always provide means for backers to change their platform of choice if they opt to drop steam in favor of another platform.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm just playing through Valkyrie Profile 2 for the first time and lord is it good. Can't wait to follow it up with this once it's finally out.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

505 Games have opened an official Indivisible server. Link in the Tweet.

I can't help, but think that this should maybe have been Backer-Only given the devious nature of public servers. But here's to the best!

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
kushi_altun_attack_poiij09.gif

https://indivisiblegame.com/2019/03/15/kushi-altun-animations-and-gameplay/

Kushi and Altun Animation and Gameplay article up! I missed these, thought we wouldn't get anymore.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damnit, I want a physical copy now...Did the backer campaign even have an option for physical?

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Minimalistic would have just Ajna and the title, nothing else.
note the and yet not part, up there. It's just a single character with a smallish piece of art behind her tearing into the otherwise white background. It's not quite a Japanese FF art but it's not some busy garbage like we usually get with boxarts trying to cram everything in.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of the large amounts of blank white space, but considering the focus on the characters I wouldn't want more detail in the corners.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
I like it fine, but maybe a reversible cover to satisfy those who don't? Then everyone wins.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the physical version getting a retail release or was it backers only?

Maternal Heart

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 3, 2019
Sorry to ask and I of course want the team to take as much time as possible, but when is the game supposed to be released this year? Fall? Just curious.

khaz

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't keep up on this, did you guys managed to add in support for six button controllers? The 8bitdo M30 is a smash hit and I would love to use one with your game. Bonus points if it has the correct prompts for C and Z.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pq5wcwSBOF1uzx2jzo1_1280.jpg

Is this the first time we've seen final design Sangmu?

S A N G M U. I need her right now please. Give her to me now please.

Also, yes. This is the first time I've seen her polished before (though we've seen the final redesign for a while)! She's my favorite Incarnation, so I've really been dying to see more of her.

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

Pre-order links for physical standard starting to go up.

I forgot that it's only $30? It doesn't seem to be a budget title per se, so I'm curious why so cheap.

Yazuka

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
We still don't have a release date right?
I've been so bad to follow this game. :(
But I'm gonna buy it day one. Hopefully we'll get a physical release in Europe too...

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hey, just popped in to say that the Best Buy price was wrong, which is why it was pulled, and the confirmed final retail price is $39.99.

So, in the end, Backers got it at $10 off!