• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Random question, I backed this back in the day, and I checked on my pledge on Indiegogo -- it says: "Get the digital release of Indivisible on the platform of your choice"

Was I supposed to have chosen my platform already, or do I choose when the campaign emails me to ask which one I want? I know that certain campaign choices were "locked in" back in January. Might be a silly question, haha.

dedacc

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was I supposed to have chosen my platform already, or do I choose when the campaign emails me to ask which one I want? I know that certain campaign choices were "locked in" back in January.
The campaign and all questions pertaining to it went into lockdown in January. So yes, you should've chosen your platform already - though maybe you can contact someone via E-Mail and ask them to change it if you want to.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
The campaign and all questions pertaining to it went into lockdown in January. So yes, you should've chosen your platform already - though maybe you can contact someone via E-Mail and ask them to change it if you want to.

OK, got it -- I guess I must have chosen it at the beginning, but it's been so long, can't remember. Anyway, I'll email them, I'm sure it'll be fine. Thanks!

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Hi !

Gonna live in Singapore soon so I I'd like to ask if I'm gonna be able to find a version there (Jp or Asia ? Not sure if US or EU games are sold there anywhere) or if I have to import from there.

Couldn't find an answer yet.

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hi !

Gonna live in Singapore soon so I I'd like to ask if I'm gonna be able to find a version there (Jp or Asia ? Not sure if US or EU games are sold there anywhere) or if I have to import from there.

Couldn't find an answer yet.

We're still working on a Japanese licensing deal, and I believe that will include the "Asia" region as well.

Unfortunately I can't say anything else until the ink is dry, except that it's still in the works and thus likely won't be simultaneous with the US/EU release.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017

That is one SEXY boxart. Love the "stripe" of characters in the background.

My Switch Backerkit Collector's Edition preorder is ready and waiting.

Edit:
Ravidrath How come I haven't seen any Switch screencaps so far? I wanted to know what the interface looks. I kinda imagine the button prompt colors would resemble that of the Japanese Super Famicom/European Super Nintendo.

Last edited:

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
We're still working on a Japanese licensing deal, and I believe that will include the "Asia" region as well.

Unfortunately I can't say anything else until the ink is dry, except that it's still in the works and thus likely won't be simultaneous with the US/EU release.
Interesting.
As I'm playing on the switch mostly, waiting a bit more for releases is not the hardest thing to do lol.
Thank you very much for the answer.
I'll be looking at it closely from now on then : D.

Yushi

Nov 27, 2017
oh man i completely forgot i had backed this. Guess ill stay with the steam version which is fine

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so stoked. Are there any interviews or content about how the game came to be? I know there is some Valkyrie Profile origins in there but I'd like to know more

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Tempted to switch from Switch to PC but maaaan I know Ill regret not being able to pick up and play, so Ill stay firm on my Switch copy.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Sticking with my Switch copy.

Speaking of which, is there any footage or screen caps of the Switch version?

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Is there going to be any new demo of the game?
I really liked the old one back then (2015?! jeez... is that still representative of the game?)

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
For real? Holy hell, I'm hyped!

Sorry, not for real - it's a Lab Zero joke meme - the TM was supposed to be the giveaway.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but if I changed my address through backerkit's order system, then I don't need to send you an e-mail, right?

Yes, if you previously changed it to your current address, you're all set.

Sticking with my Switch copy.

Speaking of which, is there any footage or screen caps of the Switch version?

Sorry, we're not ready to show it yet. As soon as we can, we will.

Is there going to be any new demo of the game?
I really liked the old one back then (2015?! jeez... is that still representative of the game?)

There is no updated publicly available demo - the closest thing was the Backer Preview, which went out to Backers last year.

As for if the old demo is still representative of the game, I think people here will confirm that it's come a LONG way since then.

You should be able to find video playthroughs of the Backer Preview on YouTube, but please note that that version is also really out of date now.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
I am studying Japanese right now and I loved that the EU PlayStation download of Hollow Knight had Japanese text. Can we expect Europe to get Japanese texts? Not sure if you can talk about it, as you said the ink not not dry yet but maybe you can disclose the distribution of subs.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Are we gonna get more music clips or are you saving them for the final release?

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Finally addressing this one...

I really hope Indivisible still launches on Steam.

Indivisible won't be an Epic exclusive, and will launch on Steam.

I am studying Japanese right now and I loved that the EU PlayStation download of Hollow Knight had Japanese text. Can we expect Europe to get Japanese texts? Not sure if you can talk about it, as you said the ink not not dry yet but maybe you can disclose the distribution of subs.

As you suspected, we won't know the answer to this until we have a Japanese version signed.

Yall gunna be at Anime Expo again?

Yup, we'll have our usual booth, and plan to have our usual panel! Although the panel hasn't been confirmed yet.

Are we gonna get more music clips or are you saving them for the final release?

I'm hoping to get a few more out before release.

Jan 21, 2019
I just played the PS4 demo and I loved it. How old is the demo and how much has changed. I have just started following this game.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017

Also, is LabZero ever going to update the website's "Coming soon" profiles for characters? The site seems a little unfinished to the eye.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If I haven't backed the game is it best just to preorder at this point? I plan on getting it regardless

Ravidrath

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Ravidrath Is there any difference between how the versions (PS4, XBone, Switch, etc.) of the game play? Wanted a heads up to avoid what happened with Bloodstained where people didn't know the Switch version had a worse framerate until it was too late to change platforms.

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Do we know approximate length of this game? Stumbled upon it on Amazon and looks amazing. Just wondering if this is a ten hour rpg or thirty

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I backed the game, it was for a digital code... so I pre ordered a physical.

Amazon just mailed me saying the game has been delayed to Sept 27th

JypEFOW.png

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I backed the game, it was for a digital code... so I pre ordered a physical.

Amazon just mailed me saying the game has been delayed to Sept 27th

JypEFOW.png
I've had it preordered since August and it's been this for me for a while. Also the PS4 version:
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

But it also says:
Release date: Tuesday, September 10, 2019