• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, we're not ready to show it yet. As soon as we can, we will.
Take the time if you guys need to. I'm quite anxious considering what has happened with Bloodstained for Switch, although in this case a 30 fps wouldn't hurt Indivisible as much considering it's style of gameplay (but it would still be nice if Lab Zero can pull off a Hollow Knight).

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Ravidrath Tomorrow is the last day to finalize platforms and what not so I just wanted to double check with you - can you give us any insight about resolution, framerate, etc. differences between the platforms (PS4, Xbone, Switch, PC) if there are anyway? I, and I assume everyone, want all the info available before making any decisions that can't be changed.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

eyes-1.jpg

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered mine on amazon around last July (PS4) and was just sent an email that my preorder was cancelled. 😞
Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and mine from August (PS4) is still there. I would be really pissed if they canceled and relisted the game as I have the grandfathered Prime discount on it.

I will definitely be keeping an eye out though and let the thread know if anything changes on my end.

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
Is Calibretto from Battle Chasers still in the game... thats all i care about right now... lol

tumblr_nxq32o5snY1uzx2jzo1_1280.png

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Just checked and mine was apparently cancelled. I didn't even get an email. Just checked my orders and it's vanished entirely. It's not even in my cancelled orders!! Not cool, Amazon. Not cool.

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
- Indivisible still coming in 2019
- Indivisible Packaging Overview Shown
- Voice Actors introduced on stage
- New Menu Changes
- Counter to start battle with advantage
- Attacking as a team now nets more damage than one-by-one. (Not sure how different to combos, but I suppose it's more of a simultaneous thing)
- Development progress video shown: 2015 vs. 2017 vs. 2019. Really great improvements up to this point visually!
- Very beginning of the game shown. Very comedic writing. Time will tell how it balances with the narrative.
- You CAN pet Lanshi!
- Story was originally just a bunch of outlines that eventually got organized by their lead writer hired a year ago approx.
- For PC Physical edition, Lab Zero is deciding between USB stick or Discs for the format.

Package Overview Images:

Collector's Edition Packaging (Looks awesome!):
captureudj9p.jpg

Art Book overview (Perfect Binding, so it's Softcover. I prefer Hardcover, but it's no deal breaker. It's around 50 pages) :
capture2pijo6.jpg

Indivisible OST (More great art):

capture3qojoc.jpg

capture40hk0a.jpg

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Is Calibretto from Battle Chasers still in the game... thats all i care about right now... lol

tumblr_nxq32o5snY1uzx2jzo1_1280.png
It's possible Lab Zero backed out on including him because Nightwar was published by THQ Nordic.

There hasn't been any update on guest characters as it's been said before that they will be worked on as post-release DLC for the game. I imagine they're working on the game proper at this time, so more talk of guests won't be until much later on.

Oct 26, 2017
Part of me has a hard time fathoming that this game is coming out this year. If it does, I'll be happy, but I also would not mind a delay at all.

I'll have to catch up on the news later this week.

Dache

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hope the team are doing alright. Looking forward to playing it. I'm getting it digital on Switch and physical on PS4 thanks to the IGG, which is going to be great because my partner really enjoyed the demo too and we can play something SP at the same time for once.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a direct link to a recording of the panel? Tried finding it on Twitch and couldn't.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Local Multiplayer was also teased!

Mike Z said it's "No Promises" mode though. So we're not sure if it's planned for Story or its own separate thing. Looks cool though, I hope it is implemented for Story too!

Thores

Oct 25, 2017
Random note, but I believe a heard a woman on the panel call herself CEO of Lab Zero. Where's Ravidrath?
That's.. a little concerning. He hasn't made any public statements about Indivisible/Lab Zero I can find, or even posted in this thread, since Mid-May. I initially just thought he was busy since he had a video game about to come out. You doing okay, Ravidrath?

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
That's.. a little concerning. He hasn't made any public statements about Indivisible/Lab Zero I can find, or even posted in this thread, since Mid-May. I initially just thought he was busy since he had a video game about to come out. You doing okay, Ravidrath?

(Firstly, I should clarify the CEO here is Francesca Esquenazi. She has been a Lab Zero employee for years, but only recently gained the CEO title I suppose).

It concerns me too. Ravi has always been very vocal with all of the community fronts and for something as big as this it's baffling how I can't get an answer from anywhere on Peter's whereabouts concerning the company.

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
It's possible Lab Zero backed out on including him because Nightwar was published by THQ Nordic.

THQ Nordic has nothing to do with Calibretto or Battle Chasers other than they semi-published the game from Airship Syndicate. Airship Syndicate Wholly own the IP and Battle Chasers Franchise. The IP is 21 years old, from a comic book and the characters are owned by Joe Madureira. (Who founded Airship Syndicate)

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Amazon has relisted the game and is screwing over people who preordered with the Prime discount.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon Canada is notorious for pulling stunts like this all the time, it's usually a persistence thing. I've had more luck on the phone though since I know I can get sent to a superior instead of being jerked around and sent to another outsourced same-level employee looking at the same manual telling me the same thing.

If I were you, I'd mention something along the lines of, "if you do this, how can people ever trust any other discounted pre orders, or even thing's that go on sale at all,"

maybe even that you feel "tricked or scammed into not locking down a preorder at a competitor for the same cheap price, and have you raise our order when others remove their sales" or something along those lines

And of course, you have to be super respectful and understanding of the employees' situation while being firm. They'll be more willing to help those with kindness and respect, and just roll their eyes and hang up of you're a dick

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Part of me has a hard time fathoming that this game is coming out this year. If it does, I'll be happy, but I also would not mind a delay at all.

I'll have to catch up on the news later this week.

Pessimistic opinion? They're working out a deal with Epic and are trying to find the best time and way to announce it.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Someone uploaded the new gameplay from the Anime Expo panel to YT. Doesn't appear to be the full panel but it's about 20 minutes:

Pessimistic opinion? They're working out a deal with Epic and are trying to find the best time and way to announce it.
Oh Jesus no

Based on the video above- if that footage is from within the past month or two of development- I'm not so sure it'll come out in September. But I could be wrong!

Adam Sadler

Nov 9, 2017
Someone uploaded the new gameplay from the Anime Expo panel to YT. Doesn't appear to be the full panel but it's about 20 minutes:

Oh Jesus no

Based on the video above- if that footage is from within the past month or two of development- I'm not so sure it'll come out in September. But I could be wrong!

Every time I see this game it impresses me even more. If the writing is good this game truly will be something special