• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have no understanding of musical notation, so seeing multiples of the same keys are confusing me with that answer

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems pretty neat. I like the idea and setting.

Also;
The correct keys will glow green when pressed.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool trailer. I still hate the new glasses on the MC. I miss her round glasses. D:

Looks like they are reanimating the pilot, which will be fun for comparisons. I can't wait for another show I can theorize on!

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Cool trailer. I still hate the new glasses on the MC. I miss her round glasses. D:

Looks like they are reanimating the pilot, which will be fun for comparisons. I can't wait for another show I can theorize on!

Apparently the glasses were changed because they were a huge pain in the ass for the artists to animate for the pilot, let alone a whole show.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the glasses were changed because they were a huge pain in the ass for the artists to animate for the pilot, let alone a whole show.
They were weird. I don't even want to draw them once.

if2-1.jpg

ee7.png

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
This looks like a show that should only have three seasons max before its series finale. Short and self contained, IMO. Anything else would probably ruin the pacing of it.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Last few years have really been a golden age of resurrection for animated tv shows.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's good!

Is it weird that this vaguely reminds me of a mix between Snowpiercer and that Cube film series

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the show goes more into creepy territory like last year's teaser hinted, but still looking forward to this.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I was thinking this was a limited series like Over The Garden Wall.
CN needs more miniseries, all of theirs have been top tier so far with Garden Wall being some of the best short form TV storytelling I think I've ever seen. Clone Wars was also freaking amazing, but for entirely different reasons.