• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So there's a meme that started with the recent Infinity War trailer and it being called 'most ambitious crossover event in history'. All of a sudden, Twitter has responded with other random ass crossovers and I figured where else to see who else can think of insane crossovers.

Basically here's the some of the examples

Any other crossovers that actually happened you can think of?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
supernatural-scooby-doo-episode.jpg

Goddamn it 2018 is weird.

Also, I remember this being super cool

dktQUA9.jpg

5 different shows regarding the same alien invasion. It was one of the best Ed Edd n Eddy episodes out in a good long time too.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Wait. I thought the title said "most ambitious" but it looks like we're going for "dumbest".

Well, I'm game. I got nothing though.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Getting Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse together in the same scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was probably more ambitious than a company putting a lot of characters they already own together in a movie.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's a difference between "random" and "ambitious." Most of these other ones are mainly random scenes/commercials/cameos that otherwise ad nothing to their works. Infinity War is basically mashing together like 9 different film franchises into one movie and make it have a coherent story. Nothing has been done like that in the world of mainstream blockbuster cinema.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Getting Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse together in the same scene in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? was probably more ambitious than a company putting a lot of characters they already own together in a movie.

Idk. That just required two companies to come to a strange agreement. Hard yes, but when compared to a ten year build over eighteen films to one big event film? I think the latter is much more impressive overall.