• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Just tried it for 30 minutes and I'm already hooked. This is one beautiful game. The control can be a little weird but damn, it's a good looking game. It's very creepy too.

MattAces

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Malaysia
Finished the game, clocking in at around 3 hours+
What a game, holy shit. This game messed me up, cried throughout the ending.
The music, the visual are fantastic.
Gameplay is pretty basic but it's a VERY cinematic experience.

Easily one of my favorite experience/game this year.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the game, clocking in at around 3 hours+
What a game, holy shit. This game messed me up, cried throughout the ending.
The music, the visual are fantastic.
Gameplay is pretty basic but it's a VERY cinematic experience.

Easily one of my favorite experience/game this year.

Exciting stuff. Hopefully the rest of the platforms release this month.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the game is content complete and coming to pc/switch this summer. looks like the game has been hugely expanded.
chucklefish.org

INMOST Publisher Update - Chucklefish

Hey folks, we’re incredibly excited about INMOST coming to Steam, Humble, GOG and Nintendo Switch, and thought we’d share a quick development update! Due to some super exciting secrets we can’t give you a release date, but rest assured INMOST is content complete and will be available this...
Hey folks, we're incredibly excited about INMOST coming to Steam, Humble, GOG and Nintendo Switch, and thought we'd share a quick development update!

Due to some super exciting secrets we can't give you a release date, but rest assured INMOST is content complete and will be available this Summer!

Andriy and Alexey of Hidden Layer Games have been working really hard this year to polish the gameplay; adding beautiful new locations, puzzles and story, and bringing INMOST to PC and Nintendo Switch. We're also bringing all these updates to Apple Arcade, and hope all of the players who've enjoyed the game there will enjoy this enhanced experience!
So, without further ado, let's take a look at some of the improvements made by Alexey and Andriy!

• New locations and puzzles which help to bring out the story
  • New NPCs with additional dialogue, quests and story
  • New and improved enemies
  • New intro sequence and in-game cutscenes
  • New music tracks and sound effects
  • New visual and sound weather effects depending on the state of the world
  • 100+ new lines of dialogue
  • Improved design of existing locations
  • Optimized in-game physics and improved overall performance
  • Improved localization
  • Additional animation effects for the knight's attacks
  • Improved gamepad support, especially in UI navigation. Added in-game hints for gamepad buttons
  • Improved touch control scheme for Apple Arcade
  • Fixed general small bugs and issues
The biggest and most important update yet… you can now pet the cat!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i wonder what the secret is that they can't reveal the release date because of it. not much left from summer...

Moksha

Jan 29, 2019
Nice to hear a substantial update on the release. I've been waiting for this to release on switch. It looks great, in addition to being made in the city I live in, so I'll be sure to support the project!

lightning16

May 17, 2019
I've been looking forward to this game since it showed up in one of those Nindies showcases. Happy to see it's coming out soon.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I was thoroughly impressed with the demo, never thought a side scroller could deliver horror vibes so well. The sound design is top notch too, I definitely recommend headphones for when this comes out.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Looks to be releasing before the end of the month:

If you shoot letsplays or stream games and would like to get a key #INMOST now is the time to write to us on contact (dog) http://hiddenlayergames.com specifying information about your channel and with a link to it. The game will be released before the end of this month.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Good time to put up the OT then!
www.resetera.com

INMOST |OT| Otherworldly Pixels OT

Platform(s): Apple Arcade, Windows PC, Switch Release Date: Apple Arcade - October 11th, 2019 PC, Switch - August 21st, 2020 Genre: Cinematic Platformer Price: $14.99 | 12.99€ | £11.99 Player(s): 1 Format: Digital Developer: Hidden Layer Games Publisher: Chucklefish LTD Size: ~1GB What is...

Status
Not open for further replies.