1. est1992

est1992

Don't think we'll be getting any bombs with this conference. I am looking forward to Crackdown gameplay and more stuff on The Division 2.

Doubtful that Rocksteady's DC game would be exclusive, but I could see them partnering with Microsoft with promo. Monolith, another WB studio, did the same with Shadow of War.

2. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood
    Member OP

They've shown quite some games at E3 that we know almost nothing about. Games like Gears Tactics, Battletoads or, funnily enough, Crackdown.

And I'm sure they'll have an announcement. Maybe a new Ninja Theory game, maybe a new MSGP game, maybe a third party announcement.

3. Dalik

Dalik

Gimme dat DMC5 V trailer

4. Slicer Dyster

Slicer Dyster

Was sure it was gonna be there, but now that it's confirmed with that video:
    V trailer seems logical.

5. Dest

Dest

• User Warned: System Wars
    Can't wait to see some Phantom Dust and Scalebound gameplay!

Edit: Definitely not trying to incite any system wars? Been an Xbox owner since Year 1, so I'm genuinely interested to see what they've got in store with both XO and E3 next year. I'm still personally incredibly bummed about the cancellation of both of the above titles. :(

6. Phonzo

Phonzo

As someone who just won the Xbox taco bell contest this is great news

7. Jimmy1984

Jimmy1984

I doubt. Too Much silence on this front.

8. Bede-x

Bede-x

I want some original Xbox BC announcements and also hope whoever is showing off Crackdown has held a controller before at some point in their life.

9. Terror-Billy

Terror-Billy

I can’t wait until that day. I’ve been missing ERA’s typical “omg this is so boring” and “that’s all they got!?” comments.

10. Witness

Witness

Over a dozen game announcements for Gamepass!? Shit this is going to be exciting.

11. Tregard

Tregard

If the Orange Box was added to Game Pass, would they count that as 5 games?

12. Gundam

Gundam

Snore

13. orichalcos

orichalcos

Forza Horizon 4 DLC maybe.

14. bsigg

bsigg

No, it was one.

15. Plum

Plum

I'm a lot more excited for this now I actually have an Xbox One. Outside of any surprise game announcements I'm most excited for new Game Pass stuff and a potential FH4 DLC announcement.

16. Femto0

Femto0

Bombs will be here right?

17. Dest

Dest

I hope so. I still pick up Horizon 4 every couple of days, but yeah, I'm ready for more content. I do feel I played far more than the average person did that first week. Hit rank 160 or something ridiculous.

18. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood
    Member OP

Booty is here, so I'd assume so.

19. Prine

Prine

News is years old, get over it.

20. RF Switch

RF Switch

My expectations are tamed, but they are still pretty high. I am not expecting E3 levels of bombs, but i think Xbox management knows they cant get away with a usual Inside Xbox type of deal here there needs to be a feeling that they are still moving forward in the right direction. I will admit my Crackdown 3 expectations are sky high i dont know why, but i just feel like everyone involved with the game is going to pull off the miracle

21. Charpunk

Charpunk

I like how every single inside Xbox is about the same exact games. Pretty much every one so far has been forza horizon, Sea of thieves, and state of decay 2 lol

Not holding out for anything coming out of this. I’m done getting hyped for these.

22. m23

m23

I guess that finally confirms that we are not getting a press conference. I don't mind this style though. Phil and Matt being on this episode means some big news, excitement raised.

23. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood
    Member OP

Besides Sea of Thieves it isn't really anywhere near the truth, is it?

PUBG and Sea of Thieves have been very regular guests, that's true.

24. PositiveGamer

PositiveGamer

Or they just love Mexico? Just like Spencer just travels to Japan for the sushi.

25. Tonky

Tonky

Hope we get another Scarlett tease

26. Fork

Fork

Please tell me that the super duper graphics pack is ready

27. MauroNL

MauroNL

Thank you for that Tier 2 and 3 shout out. We're still here too!

28. I've been saying Booyakashot. Has my life been a lie?

29. EvilBoris

EvilBoris

It’s been delayed because it’s being entirely made in engine from Media Molecule’s “Dreams”

30. SlipperyMoose

SlipperyMoose

For Crackdown 3 gameplay and announcements alone this conference is worth it. I know this is not a popular belief but I think the game is actually going to be a hit.

31. Ōkami Haundo

Ōkami Haundo

Really hoping the content is well paced during this two hour show. I love the idea of Inside Xbox, but feel that there's too much wasted time.

"We're pleased to announce that Orange Box, and Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far are headed to Game Pass today!"

32. PositiveGamer

PositiveGamer

So do I.
    I think people are going to loose it this upcoming Saturday when they see the cloud destruction in CD3 still being there. I bet CD3 popularity and hype will indeed rise after this weekend.

33. Hogendaz85

Hogendaz85

Man I feel like it’s a bunch of nothing. DLC and more of games we already know about I hope to hell there are some genuine surprises

34. bsigg

bsigg

I honestly believe Microsoft removing the ability to see the installed package information is a sign that some new things are in the works on the backend.

35. PositiveGamer

PositiveGamer

Depends how it is placed. I don't expect long interviews or long gameplay videos due to the time crunch.

36. Dougieflesh

Dougieflesh

My expectations for Crackdown are zero. I hope X0 can change my opinion on the game.

37. Slicer Dyster

Slicer Dyster

Wonder if we'll hear more on Minecraft Dungeons. I don't think we'll see brand new gameplay, but with Helen on the show anything's possible.

38. Evan

Evan

Should I stop hoping for a Halo5/MCC Halo PC announcement? I just felt this would have been a great time to announce it.

39. Interesting. Will watch.

40. Celcius

Celcius

“Great deals”
    Holiday price drops incoming

41. bsigg

bsigg

Halo 5 yes, MCC is more likely to come with the push 343i has had in getting it cleaned up and updated for the X.

42. Akai

Akai

Probably going to miss the 1st hour of the show, so I hope that the games listed above are covered during that, because I don't care about them. Way more interested in the BC announcements and whatever else they might have.

43. TheZynster

TheZynster

I expect a delay with how loaded that day still is

44. Ushay

Ushay

12 Game Pass announcements? Well, that's a lot more than i was expecting..

45. bsigg

bsigg

Joe Staten going to Mexico City to talk Crackdown. He's been consulting/writing the story and achievements for it.

46. Weren't there rumors of Banjo showing up in some kind of form?

47. SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood
    Member OP

Nah, not really.

48. Pryme

Pryme

They shouldn't show any media for a game that's set to release in under 4 months?

49. II JumPeR I

II JumPeR I

Maybe some new Offline Status features for you.

But anyway. Sure this isnt E3 blabla but i at least i hope for one or two exciting surprises. A tease for whats to come next year after Crackdown 3.

50. Shiba

Shiba

V gameplay would be good, would also love to see some Age of Empire 4 footage as well.