• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

We'll be celebrating an incredible holiday season for gamers with our biggest episode of Inside Xbox yet, including news, interviews, great deals, and much more. Guests include Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Head of Microsoft Studios Matt Booty, Minecraft Studio Head Helen Chiang and many, many more.

Tune in for games including Crackdown 3, Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 4 and of course, we'll have a surprise or two as well.

Will we have Xbox Game Pass news? Do we ever! We'll be making over a dozen game announcements for Xbox Game Pass.

Edit:
Inside Xbox will be live on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter on the 10th of november.
1PM Pacific time
4PM Eastern time
9PM London time
10PM Berlin/Amsterdam time

Last edited:

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Phil Spencer and Matt Booty are the two highlights on that list.

Crackdown 3 footage, release date.

Minecraft 4k HD Texture Pack Release date

Sea of Thieves Expansions, and Big changes

State of Decay 2 DLC

Forza Horizon 4 DLC.

That is what I imagine those announcements will be like. Matt and Phil will talk about the future of Xbox, possible Studio Acquisitions, among others.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm confused. Are we getting an X018 conference and an Inside Xbox show or are they one and the same?

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
They need to stop talking about Crackdown like Capy did with Below. Just shut the fuck up already until the shit is ready to go.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
What time does is start?

I have a bet for this one: the new Harry Potter game or Rocksteadys next DC game will be an Xbox exclusive.

OP
OP
SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

Toasty

Oct 25, 2017
Sidewinder
I just want to know if all halo information is off the table. I know they said no infinite but I still have hope deep down inside that mcc pc is still a possibility.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty ok even with just the baseline of what they've said they'll have. Admittedly, I've fallen off State of Decay 2 like a rock. Not that I didn't like it, but man, so many danged games this year.

sambills

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Crackdown 3 would have more of an impact on the gaming industry as a bit if it just kept getting delayed instead of released

make it a running joke

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
I know exactly what the game is at this point. I suppose it's their next big thing but after a while it's just boring..Spend the time to show something we don't already know
Like Crackdowns multiplayer or anything more than Terry shouting in a trailer with some b-roll, you know actually show the game.

OP
OP
SuikerBrood

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I know exactly what the game is at this point. I suppose it's their next big thing but after a while it's just boring. Spend the time to show something we don't already know.

That's interesting.. please tell me what the game is like. What multiplayer modes will there be? Where will the destruction come to play? Will Terry Crews be a main character? What has changed since Gamescom 2017? Etc.