• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

Live from the world's largest gaming convention in Cologne, Germany, Inside Xbox returns on Monday, August 19, at 5 p.m. CEST / 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT.

With the release of Gears 5 less than a month away, Inside Xbox will unveil the game's Horde Mode! We'll also premiere nearly a dozen never-before-seen trailers and have big news and reveals on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, Wasteland 3, Empire of Sin, Greedfall, The Surge 2, Vigor, Metro Exodus, Blair Witch, Xbox Game Pass, X019, new accessories, and much, much more.

Watch live next Monday on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, or check out highlights and the full show on-demand after it airs.

Inside Xbox Attendance & Xbox Open Doors

Fans have the chance to see Inside Xbox live on Monday at the Gloria Theater in Cologne. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis and you need to be at least 18 years and older to attend (ID will be checked at the entrance). Additional details on how to attend will be posted on Xbox Dach's Twitter and Facebook accounts later this week. The Gloria will also host Xbox Open Doors from Wednesday August 21 through Friday August 23 from 5-10PM local time each night, with games, gear, tournaments and more. Additional Xbox Open Doors details will also be available on Xbox Dach's social channels.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
2hfkm5.png

untitledbck9c.png

untitled6ij8t.png

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Does announcing a reveal of a specific mode counts as the reveal of said mode since we know how horde modes work?

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I just wanna point out that age of empires 4 has been announced 2 years ago on almost that exact day...

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We still holding out hope for AoE4 or does it seem like another no-show year for that?

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox should surprise me and drop that you can use the mod mic wireless on xbox one now. Anyhow looking forward to everything they do announce and show off.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Feels like Vigor has dropped off the map, even if it is still in early access. The premise looked great when they first showed it off.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
I'm interested to see what changes and refinements they'll make for Ghost War in Breakpoint.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Please no more of that class-based bs for horde. Ruined the great flow that Gears 2 and 3 had.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Intrested about Bleeding Edge. Think we maybe get some character reveals and a open tech test?
The game is pretty polished already.

Also Bungie back home. :P

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
First time I hear of Empire of Sin and that game is on my radar now.

Other than that, Gamescom will probably not be for me, unless they show AoE 2: DE and/or AoE 4.