• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Yo. Any ideas of what we might see beside Assassin's Creed?
I hope we get to see some more of the games that went completely silent after E3. Ghostwire or Deathloop would be great to get an update on. SE might show that Outriders game for those are interested in that. I was hoping to see PLAYDEAD's next title but that was signed with EPIC. What about IO are they still developing Hitman?

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Yo. Any ideas of what we might see beside Assassin's Creed?
Bandai Namco has gotten real friendly with MS in terms of Dragon Ball game announcements. The first gameplay trailer for DBZ Kakarot was at MS's E3 conference last year and Jump Force (which had lots of DB characters) and FighterZ were announced at their conferences the 2 years prior. I feel there is a pretty high chance we get a Dragon Ball game announcement, such as the long awaited Xenoverse 3.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for Elden Ring and something from Bethesda (Deathloop, Ghostwire: Tokyo), anything else is a welcome surprise.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Dragons Dogma 2 is undoubtedly Itsuno's next project. You won't see it for a while though.

Here's hoping we get more of these absolutely glorious adversaries:

Imagine the size and scope of the game as a cross gen title, if not fully next gen. I cannot even begin to imagine what sort of levels designs, tiers of interactions and fidelity would be possible if it is being designed as a completely next gen title.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Sony fan here, and thank you Team XBOX for this showcase. I'm thirsty
Yep!! Really cool that it's 3rd party stuff so even if you don't have or want Xbox you can watch and check out some new games and footage for multiplats that you can also play. Win win!

tusharngf

Oct 29, 2017
Lordran
I want to drop some insider info since I am not yet verified. Still waiting for the verification. Xbox series x production has started in Malaysia and China already on last week's Monday. They are going in with full capacity.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder when they'll announce the Series X launch date. Not seeing that announcement happening in July unless it is releasing in November.

Usually Ubisoft reveals a release date for their new AC immediately alongside the reveal trailer. Maybe they are withholding it due to Series X marketing and it is coming out in September/October. Series X launching alongside Halo, Cyberpunk 2077, and AC would be a strong combo. AC is most likely October, avoiding 2077.

k2-_40715260-9745-4336-aa63-3c7e607f84e3.v1.jpg

209927.gif
209926.gif

AdorableDelayedBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Yep!! Really cool that it's 3rd party stuff so even if you don't have or want Xbox you can watch and check out some new games and footage for multiplats that you can also play. Win win!

Thankfully, that should keep the trolling and shitposting to a minimum when that thread rolls around.

Stef

Oct 28, 2017
Rome, Italy, Planet Earth
What Microsoft should really do at the next Inside Xbox is show that the PC-PS4-Switch curse is being lifted by announcing Xbox versions of games that completely avoided the Xbox platform while being multi-platform.

So, Dragon Quest (even Dragon Quest Builders...) or Nioh but also important third-party games such as Persona.

Steverulez

Oct 27, 2017
I believe CD Project Red said last week that the next-gen versions of Cyberpunk will not be ready for launch so likely spring or so.

Xbox Series X is backwards compatible with Xbox One games so regardless of what CDPR do specifically for XSX, it'll work and probably be better (even if just slightly) on XSX at launch, if that's when the console is out.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Next gen users could still benefit by playing via BC.
Load times would be better too.
That's the thing, I wouldn't probably get as burned like with the PS4's initial drought of games. I sold and re-bought the system when Bloodborne came out. Games are obviously getting pushed with covid-19 going on but BC is there to help mitigate a little bit of that at least. The majority of people are buying them for new games, so I hope both systems can offer some good games from the get-go.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hoping there's at least a few next gen only games from third parties. Cyberpunk, Assassin's Creed etc will be cool to see but they're essentially XB1 games running at a higher resolution and / or framerate.

I want to be wowed with what the Series X can do when it's not constrained by Jaguar and standard hard drives!

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Final predictions:
  • Assassin's Creed Valhalla (bold prediction, I know)
  • EA Star Wars: Project Maverick
  • Elden Ring
  • Starfield
  • Alan Wake Remaster
  • Outriders
  • Dying Light 2
  • Harry Potter RPG
Not shown:
  • Cyberpunk 2077 (will be seen in June)
  • Batman (Sony tends to advertise the series)
  • Elder Scrolls VI (too early)
  • Anything by Activision (Sony exists)
  • Anything first-party

Feb 10, 2018
That's the thing, I wouldn't probably get as burned like with the PS4's initial drought of games. I sold and re-bought the system when Bloodborne came out. Games are obviously getting pushed with covid-19 going on but BC is there to help mitigate a little bit of that at least. The majority of people are buying them for new games, so I hope both systems can offer some good games from the get-go.

There will be games like halo infinite etc dont expect and xsx exclusives though.

Status
Not open for further replies.