• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Looks cool, but I can't be the only one getting major Astral Chain vibes...right?

EDIT: Nope! Haha.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Hope stuff like this isn't exclusive to the platform, but I guess we'll only know later on.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm sure these monsters that are flower bouquets in dresses with human legs are not a metaphor for anything

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Easily the most exciting reveal. That enemy design is... fucking weird haha. God plus Bamco.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Voice Acting aside this looked cool, framerate looked a bit iffy in the trailer though.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Was this the Exclusive IGN teased? Ryan said the next IGN first is an xbox exclusive but it wasn't obvious which one during the show.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm into this, the designs look less awkward than Code Vein and it's very over the top

Don't get the Astral Chain comparisons outside of aesthetics, the whole crux of that game was being tethered to something. It's more Platinum-esque than anything, which they didn't pioneer in the first place

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
First thing I thought was Astral Chain too, glad to see I'm not the only one lol

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Monster designs are waaaaaaay better than Code Vein so knew it wasn't that.

Deleted member 32106

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I'm not gonna lie. My weeb sense told me that this game is generic as fuck. Hit me differences from Astral Chain.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool but need to see more of the combat outside of the telekenisis stuff

Game better have a character creator because that is one bland looking character

Status
Not open for further replies.