• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you think xbox will be stronger?

• Yes, definitely stronger.

Votes: 1,525 37.7%
  • No, PS5 will be stronger.

Votes: 341 8.4%
  • Not sure honestly.

Votes: 1,424 35.2%
  • Don't care I'm a PC gamer.

Votes: 462 11.4%
  • I play switch only lol. Switch port pls

Votes: 294 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was suspicious has Spencer never committed to calling it, the world's most powerful console. I think that Cerny, Spiderman demo has them shook.
Lol, based on what, Spiderman with fast loading times? Didn't Microsoft just start handing out dev kits? I think it's way too early to judge but I guess some people just want to validate their decision early.

Deleted member 2379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As has been pointed out by Matt, neither side is going to reveal more than they have to and neither side knows where they will ultimately shake out. Devs don't know final so ignore the fud. Both sides are playing close to the vest because they haven't finalized anything and won't reveal until they both have to.

You can't claim to have the most powerful console unless you know what your competition has (which you competition doesn't even know yet). The wording is completely logical from both sides. Can't claim anything unless you know the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.