• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017

Looking really good as far as fan games go! For those of you who do not know, this fan project has 343i and MS's blessings to continue, it is not going to get shut down.

The first major reveal was around April of 2017 so they have used that year and have made quite a few improvements, hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer for the closed Alpha :)

Also, dat customization
ee7ffb5efc88145a77e9cd196e9cd028.png

Last edited:

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Looks great so far! Seems like a lot of passion went into this.

The only thing I dislike so far is bullet impact on enemies. Doesn't look right/satisfying/powerful yet. The shield effects need to be more obvious.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Wow that looks great. I'm a sucker for customisation and that looks great. I never knew I wanted to pick my thigh and forearm armour until now.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great so far! Seems like a lot of passion went into this.

The only thing I dislike so far is bullet impact on enemies. Doesn't look right/satisfying/powerful yet. The shield effects need to be more obvious.
They are still working on animations for all that stuff, because yeah right now there is no reaction, all we need is a flinch and some shield popping :)