• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Dude doesn't he have a decent network of friends? Can they not put in some money to have him see someone good? Not a state mental health place?

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Welp. This is as lucky as he could have reasonably gotten.
Hope he gets some actual help now.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Inappropriate meme Image removed

Can they keep him until he get at least a treatment, he's lucky he didn't get shoot.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Man...you need to stop and think. If you're at a point where you're going to do something like hit a cop as a black man in New York City...

Look, I was annoyed at him, but at this point I don't think he's mentally okay. I think he either wants to die or has lost actual touch with reality.

He needs help. I hope he accepts it.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why the fuck did he not get arrested? He's just going to get out of that mental ward... AGAIN and this will repeat itself. At least if he was arrested he might have actually been forced into getting some form of help.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Why the fuck did he not get arrested? He's just going to get out of that mental ward... AGAIN and this will repeat itself. At least if he was arrested he might have actually been forced into getting some form of help.

I think they can press charges against him at anytime so he might still end up in jail. For Etika's sake, he better hope that they deem him mentally unwell.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, witnessing someone's mental deterioration destroy their life never seemed super meme worthy to me, but what do I know.

Twentieth

Oct 26, 2017
His audience is validating him. Keemstar and everyone else giving him attention, too, because 99% of people watching would never be able to help him. This won't end well.

Carbone

Oct 27, 2017
As i said in my previous posts his attitude he's pretty close to what i had to deal with my friend, and this assault just goes in line with what i'm afraid of.
At first my friend wasn't confirmed as schizophrenic, it took several months ( and lot of weird stuff) before the doctors put a name on it, Etika may suffer from something else entirely and i hope im wrong because it's something you can't come back from.
There's no easy way to diagnose that kind of illness, it's not a cold, the quicker people around him understand whats happening, the better for him.
I also have to say that some of the posts are really disgusting, it's one thing to not understand, but making stupid jokes doesn't help anyone.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018
Okay just stomached Keemstar enough to watch his interview with Etika. Scary stuff, though I kept laughing how he was calling Keem fat and criticizing his diet.

It's sad how sometimes people who are creative and/or entertaining lose their minds

AfterZero

Oct 27, 2017
I'm probably wrong but, wouldn't he end up in prison for assaulting that cop if they somehow decide that he is sane?

I would imagine psych evaluations would be the only thing that's standing in the way of imprisonment. But like I said, I could be way off.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably wrong but, wouldn't he end up in prison for assaulting that cop if they somehow decide that he is sane?

I would imagine psych evaluations would be the only thing that's standing in the way of imprisonment. But like I said, I could be way off.

There's the risk, but they probably have information on him from...literally a day ago. He's not new to the system.

Xenoblade 3

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I guess we already reached the point where people are just laughing at CJ memes about mental institutions and calling him "nuts". Its all a big joke. I have no doubt in my mind if he died that people would still be having a laugh.
Yeah seriously... Some of the behavior here is weird af.
First, people deny any thought that he might be mentally ill and say he's "just doing it for attention". Then, people laugh and make stale memes.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Disturbing comment, why should he be 'lucky'? Cops are all supposed to do their jobs without racial bias...

surely you jest

https://www.resetera.com/threads/__________-while-black-ot.38128/

take a glance at this thread. consider the fact that those featured have done nothing wrong

then consider the fact that Etika actually did something that could have earned him a bullet.

this was the best ending we could have possibly asked for considering him pushing away his friends and beinng enabled by stupid "fans". I really hope he stays off the net after this, both as a youtuber, and as a subject.

You're actually accusing the black cop of racial bias, for him to be 'lucky the cop was black' Maybe, he was just an empathetic person and doesnt do his job based on skin color...

I guess you arent joking then.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Man...you need to stop and think. If you're at a point where you're going to do something like hit a cop as a black man in New York City...

Look, I was annoyed at him, but at this point I don't think he's mentally okay. I think he either wants to die or has lost actual touch with reality.

He needs help. I hope he accepts it.

Suicidal people trying to get cops to kill them is definitely a thing.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
you unfortunately cant help someone that isnt in state of mind where they are willing to be helped. At the very least its very hard to.

I hope that at this point the state understands that this person is not mentally well. I would expect them to be at least that competent.

I don't want to see this guy die due to idiocy like police fearing for their lives next time he loses it.

ChristianH94

Apr 14, 2019
So is he a shitty person or does he have mental problems?
He's going through a severe episode right now so it's not really him, but he needs to get off the internet pronto because unfortunately he's being enabled by his fan base and the trolls who keep egging him to further make a mockery of himself.

He did an interview with Keemstar (yeah I know that guy's an ass) but you can just tell something is definitely not right the second he opens his mouth, which gets even worse as he starts talking about being a god and the anti christ and then going on about potassium levels giving people sight into the future or how he should have let everyone die instead of saving humanity.

At this point if anyone doesn't think he's going through an episode and thinks this is a publicity stunt, I got no words.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
So is he a shitty person or does he have mental problems?

I was 100% "fuck this idiot" but...

No, fame seekers don't assault police in NYC, especially if they're black males.

This guy is having mental issues he can't control and doesn't understand that he's denying help. I really hope he gets help. I don't feel like I want to continue following this, though. I hope he ends up okay, but he needs help, and if he refuses it every step of the way then I know how this ends.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So I'm doing some looking into on this Venus Project and what I'm getting is it's communistic ideologies prettied up in words that sound all well and good. Also someone really likes utopian sci-fi stories because it's all over this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.