• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean Sunny did particularly wrecked they shit pretty hard so it would make sense that they would join together to take him down.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
The music seems much louder than the dialogue.

MK: "Yeah, that's what I thought."

*gets knocked flat on his ass after that remark*

Yup, same old lame MK.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Oh so that's why those two idiots attacked him. Got more than they bargained for.

I mean Sunny did particularly wrecked they shit pretty hard so it would make sense that they would join together to take him down.
Yeah.

A shame though, since back when this started I was still hoping Widow and Sunny would work together, before everything weird went down last season where she kind of out of character sold out Veil.
Edit: This is so different from the way I thought MK's story would go back when this show started lol.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Seems like this episode was to get things settled down. Not much forward motion with the plot, but the fights are as brutal as ever.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Sunny's son being sick leads to him reuniting with Bajie and finding out Henry got the dark hadou at an early age.

Tilda out here playing Robin Hood and hijacking the Widow's supplies.

The Widow still keeping MK locked up and trying to restore his gift, but at least dude out here getting it in with her recruits . She got a new regent too w/Moon, since Wheelchair Lang looks like he abandoned her.

Pilgrim bringing salvation one way or another Join or die is a powerful message.

Dope premiere to kick off the season.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the premiere was a lot of fun - the action scenes were exciting and stylish, most of the characters got cool moments, and of course Sunny's baby is a saiyan!

Eindyien

Oct 30, 2017
Did the creators say if we're gonna find out what happened to make the world the way it is?

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Ep didn't have enough Tilda.

Glad that the series is back though! And these fights, jesus!

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
Widow is just distractingly beautiful, damn.

That opening fight was one of the best in the series, in my opinion. I liked the part where she kicked the swords, reminded me of Kung Fu Hustle (one of my favourite films).

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Widow fights are always the best fights. Not as good as the season premiere last season, but pretty good. Loved the wire work.

Good to see Tilda back, though her fighting skills still seem a bit second-rate compared to the other main characters on the show. I want to see her become a serious challenge to the Widow. I feel a bit conflicted though, I don't really know who to cheer for. I kind of like all the characters for different reasons. Okay, well except for MK, he's like this show's Anakin Skywalker. Insufferable.

Don't know what's up with the dudes at the end, but I feel like there's starting to be way too many saiyans in this show.

Maybe it's because I watched the Westworld premiere beforehand, but I suddenly realized how short the episodes are and how many commercial breaks there are. They were trying to cram so many plotlines into one episode, but it felt kind of disjointed with all the breaks.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
the widow seems to be better at fighting scenes compared to the black dude regent
his movements seem stiff

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got around to watching the premier. Like shit, it was badass AF. Fight scenes on point. Characters all on point. Even punished MK was more likeable. Tilda <3 Intrigue/setup, on point.

Good stuff. I hope MK's personality stays like this. He just doesn't care right now.