• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Bajie using only his hands and feet until he met his love:

The nunchucks.

Sibling team up and Kannin came in with the bicycle kick?! Hell yes and bye Magnus!

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Her gasp at the end? Not a gasp of fear but pleasure. She's just imagining the new kinky shit they can do now that Pilgrim's obtained new power.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That young guy with the blond hair who was in many scenes with MK there, he needs to die in the finale. His acting is so terrible I can't believe he's lasted this long already, although perhaps they kept him around to make the MK actor look good.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Just popping into the thread to say I just finished season 2 and I really don't like what they've done with Tilda and The Widow. Also the stuff with Quinn I didn't care for. Should've left him dead after season 1.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
The rest of the Black Lotus didn't attack during the fighting because a bus is covering them 😆

Nate's armor is bad ass

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
There was some good choreography this episode, but I again felt like something was missing compared to older fights like Nathaniel vs. Sunny. Maybe it's that I didn't feel like there were stakes involved. Like the fight in the bus depot, it felt almost a bit campy and just there to show off moves. And then all the fights against Pilgrim are so one-sided that it's almost hard to watch the beatdowns.

It also seemed like the Black Lotus in this episode had their power levels dropped way down. Their first fight with Sunny felt dangerous, like they were serious ninja assassin types. The guys in the bus stop, even the head guy, just felt like disposable baddies. That made it hard to feel convincing that they would be any help in stopping Pilgrim or any people with the Gift.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, I didn't expect Pilgrim to hit Nyx with that MK fatality before the opening credits

Even Pilgrim has Cressida starting to doubt him now it appears

MK in rough shape.

I'm glad Magnus is dead now, in a short amount of screen time he jumped to the top of my kill list.

1 more episode left

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I won't be here with you guys to watch it live because the Bucks are on right now in the NBA playoffs. They're the top watching priority right now.