• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Aight. Back from watching some boxing and now to tune into some badass martial arts.

Don't fuck with Bajie. What have we been saying this whole time?!

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
7630C9D4275972A6E10E5380712468DD4106880E

Fuck yeah Bajie!

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being force to look at the man who gave you his powers while your body was still facing Bajie.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot what it was like to be watching something on AMC..... These commercial breaks. I'm not used to them, lol.

And MK had to cheat to KO Sunny.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
This show is so cooooooool. Fuck why is it ending. Every second is cool. I hope we get an anime training stint to raise power level for sunny.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
After the long break between episodes, I'm immediately reminded just how gorgeous this show looks. The scenery, costumes, all dripping with vivid color

Both The Widow and Sunny got that work tonight

Pilgrim speaks with so much conviction when he talks. Damn near has me ready to sign up and build Azra anew. Him calling Sunny, Sanzo reminds me of how Vegeta would always call Goku, Kakarot .

Looking forward to the episode tomorrow

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
So is there a chance that this show gets picked up somewhere else like netflix or something or is this show done done after these 8 episodes.

AMC is really good about sticking with their shows and allowing them to find an audience on streaming services, so if they're ending it now, it's definitely the end of the line.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
The best fight scene choreography on tv doesn't fail.

They need to get some Chinese Investors to save this show

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
The way the season is set up, including tonight's episode, definitely has a final run feel to it. Not sure if they intended it that way but it's the feeling I've been getting from it.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After the long break between episodes, I'm immediately reminded just how gorgeous this show looks. The scenery, costumes, all dripping with vivid color

Both The Widow and Sunny got that work tonight

Pilgrim speaks with so much conviction when he talks. Damn near has me ready to sign up and build Azra anew. Him calling Sunny, Sanzo reminds me of how Vegeta would always call Goku, Kakarot .

Looking forward to the episode tomorrow

They have the best tailors in the universe in this show.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, it's gorgeous.

LOL.
Oh yeah it does, lol.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing him stand up out of the water there, take off the fur on the top and that could be a DMC Dante coat :D