• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
They better not think taking care of The Pilgrim is the end. There is always someone stronger or he's going to go, "this isn't even my final form."

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I see this dropped on netflix, did they cancel it after this season? Does it end on a cliffhanger that'll never be realized?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. It's not the Gift that is messing with you but your own mind. It's going to be his biggest weakness and they're going to exploit it to kill the Pilgrim.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh, and one more thing..."

tenor.gif

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I'll say it again, whenever we get shots of Sunny walking that coat is so Dante, minus the fur, love it.

LOL, is that a gift detector?

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting an Avengers vibe. Getting the team together.

I wished Tilda shoved that knife in her throat hole.

This series finale is building up to something

That preview

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Good to see so many characters all coming together. Really liked the reunion between Bajie and The Widow

Also enjoyed the fight between Sunny and The Widow at the end.

Pilgrim trying to level up his army, but you would think The Master is better at using the gift than he is.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not totally feeling the fights so far in the new episodes. Like some of the choreography is good, but the actual martial arts seems a bit held back compared to last season.

Really like the re-bonding of Baije and the Widow. Nice to to see her let her guard down for someone.

I can't really think the Pilgrim's forces are going to do well against the monks. All the monks do is train to fight, the Pilgrim's people are amateurs by comparison. I imagine Pilgrim will end up stronger than the Master though and she'll have to either escape or die fighting him.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Did others notice during the Widow vs Widow fight a week ago that both characters were wearing heels and this was shown prominently, but when they were running up and down the stair banisters they were wearing flat boots... then back to heels again at the end of the fight. Either the stunt people didn't want to do that stuff with heels on, or that was a mistake.