• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, holy shit that episode was CRAZY from start to finish. So many awesome (and sad) moments.

Need to see what happens next. Having the new baddie character make a statement by taking out a loved character is straight out of the animé playbook. Pain/Jiraya style.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
The monks in the finale of S1 were pretty good at fighting? Managed to do well against prime Sunny.

Yeah, this is what's really inconsistent. The monks left Regent Sunny for half-dead in S1. Yet in this episode they looked like disposable fighters from a 1970s kung fu movie. I've been looking forward to this match-up and I was pretty disappointed, especially of The Master. She had some cool acrobatics, but really didn't seem formidable at all.

The Widow vs. Chau fight was pretty decent, but still not as good as some of the best fights, or her opening fight at the start of S3. That finishing move was kind of amazing though.

I was kind of shocked they killed off (probably) Baijie. He was far more likeable as a protagonist than Sunny is at this point. I'm really kind of over Sunny and his quest for revenge. When he finally levels up his power (because of course he will), will I actually care? I don't feel invested in his story.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Agreed. For all of the series the monastery was seen as the be all and end all - where the powerful eyes lived - and then the monks and the Master were just swatted aside.
They've been training a lot longer than than the harbingers, so the only ones giving them issues should be MK, even then it's still like 12 vs 1.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Let her guard down. Too focused on Taurin. Wondering if she can heal herself from fatal wounds or if she needs another person to Phoenix Down her?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
This show even though it's different things gives me Horizon vibes. Men creating the fall of civilization.
Yeah.

it's like that for sure

I like that there's just a bunch of hints without fully explaining it

also one or more of you was right, she was playing possum!
Yeah, I like it.

Damn MK. Shit we're only half way through.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lmfao that Indeed commercial. I needed that commercial to go longer to see if she acts an entire ass before she quits.