• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Sunny had different colored eyes instead of being all black. You know things are escalating when the person's eyes are different from the usual ones, lol.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Sunny is back in form.
Nice kill Bajie
Damn, she kicked his ass
Dammit, still didn't kill him though

Damn that fight was AWESOME

Last edited:

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
My impression of the backstory is that in the end Sunny will actually help pilgrim and the other dark ones. Sunny's power probably has the ability to easily give and take away the power en masse or something. and he will get rid of it once and for all.

Or there's going to be a bloody ass fight where tons of people die.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
My impression of the backstory is that in the end Sunny will actually help pilgrim and the other dark ones. Sunny's power probably has the ability to easily give and take away the power en masse or something. and he will get rid of it once and for all.

Or there's going to be a bloody ass fight where tons of people die.

I'm thinking he's like a nuke or something. He has the AoE damage or something. Probably sacrificing himself to do it :(

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even think of that. Sunny was always the bomb figuratively but literally!?! I wouldn't mind that. Maybe bajie survives and raises Sunny's kid.

It's too obvious though. There's something we're missing in regards to Sunny's powers. Kannin, Magnus, Ankara, and The Master are all hyping him up to be something really powerful. Imagine if he turned into a giant monster or something lol.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
It's too obvious though. There's something we're missing in regards to Sunny's powers. Kannin, Magnus, Ankara, and The Master are all hyping him up to be something really powerful. Imagine if he turned into a giant monster or something lol.
Well Magnus said kannin could control sunny. What if he could control others once he gets his power back. Makes them all commit sippuku.

I wonder if MK walks away from all this. He's too far gone that little shit but this shows writing style is no fucks given and they'll just make anything happen so who knows.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Bajie didn't stay dead for long.

It was good to finally see a lot of the backstory finally fleshed out, with a real glimpse at what Azra was like.

Sunny's sister had it pretty rough, getting brainwashed by the Black Lotus. They do have cool uniforms though.

Fairwell to the Master.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Young Kannin is so different from old Kannin.

Chain fighting sequence that choreography.

Glad we didn't go anime with Sonny powering up

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
It needed Radioactive, radioactive
Heh

I always go back and forth on insert songs lol, I'm not always a big fan of them but there are also times where they are really well picked or feel like they were made for the thing like some anime ones, and then they feel pretty good.

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
MK still being a whiny kid.

Not sure why Bajie wasn't helping in the fight at the end. I mean he was obviously not actually shackled. It was embarrassing how obvious it was.

Good end fight and music montage.

eyeball_kid

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, I don't even care what happens to Pilgrim, but MK has gotta go. We've had to suffer through his shit for three seasons.

Great final fight sequence, felt like a S1 fight.

Also, I gotta say, respect for the amount of minorities they cast in this show. Nice to see.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this show ends with m k dying horribly.

It's the only way
MK is such a little shit.

In the early seasons I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt w/r/t his petulance because I assumed he was the co-lead whom the writers were taking on a journey of growth, but that turned out not to be the case. I do wonder if that was even ever their plan or if I misjudged him... Regardless, with only 3 episodes left, I want him to go down with Pilgrim.