• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Introducing GiftBot! Want to run a giveaway on ResetEra? GiftBot is our gift to you! (on hiatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Question! Can I delete a request made to Giftbot? I didn't look and tried to do a giveaway earlier today :P I'll be posting in the thread manually instead.
I'm afraid not. From what we've seen in the past, the bot's liable to post the giveaway as soon as its functionality is restored, though it might be that this doesn't happen given the upgrade of the forum software.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm afraid not. From what we've seen in the past, the bot's liable to post the giveaway as soon as its functionality is restored, though it might be that this doesn't happen given the upgrade of the forum software.
Alright well I'll be watching for it and warn people if it ever decide to post it.

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

General Manager
Administrator
Oct 23, 2017
Ask deltaplus . I hate to bother them since they've been so busy with 2.0 lately, but I am curious as well :P
We have no ETA as of yet. deltaplus unfortunately retired to focus on other pursuits, so we may need to find a new programmer to "adopt" GiftBot and port it over / continue development. It's definitely on the to-do list.

There is also the complication of XF2.0 not having a proper API for this (XF2.1 has one, but XF2.1 is not yet stable enough for us to switch to).

We'll let you all know as soon as we can confidently provide an ETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.