Finally!
    This is great :D

Except for the fiend that wanted to suggest that 00 S2 is great

3. Blackie

Blackie

This is amazing! Much thanks to ERA staff :D

4. Respawn

Respawn

You guys are just to darn nice. Thanks to everyone and the hardwork put in to get this done.

5. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

:)

6. Illusionary

Illusionary

Awesome top see this arriving - great work!

7. GiftBot

GiftBot
    Official Giveaway Bot Verafied

Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Lazybob!

This is a raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random!

[​IMG]

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

Snake Pass (Steam) -- GB-61394e85-2e66-42d6-8081-6e08c9a7a0b0
    The Long Dark (Steam) -- GB-7dd049e0-69f4-43e4-aacc-dd2959762f69
    Tomb Raider (Steam) -- GB-1fdb17d7-3673-495e-820b-c2a7abb20324

8. scrapple

scrapple

im about to try this out

9. Halfling

Halfling

Not sure if this has been asked or answered so I apologise in advance, but can we use it on any forum topic, even off topic communities, like as a nice gesture to fellow posters in a specific community?

10. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

Absolutely! You can specify any thread at all.

11. Halfling

Halfling

Excellent I just wondered if maybe people didn't want them to be in off topic too much but I guess they won't be common enough to annoy people.

12. ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock
    Banned Member

13. NAME: Prize Name Goes Here GIFT: Code or Other Prize ID Goes Here

14. ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock
    Banned Member

Hey, it worked! I thought "GIFT" wasn't part of the syntax, I feel stupid now haha. :(

15. Wowfunhappy

Wowfunhappy

OH MY GOD I LOVE GIFTBOT’S AVATAR SO MUCH.

It’s so perfect.

16. DDayton

DDayton

17. Cerium

Cerium
    Project Lead Administrator OP

They're still eligible! You can keep them or give them away again.

18. DDayton

DDayton

They can no longer be won through that raffle -- I'd need to repost them. Right?

Just making sure I don't mangle this... "eligible" sounds like "people can still win them from giftbot in their current state," but I don't think that's what you mean. :)

19. Cerium

Cerium

Right!

20. DDayton

DDayton

Uh oh -- two folks are saying that that isn't the case, over at https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...tuff-all-week-long.29117/page-18#post-5636603 and https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...tuff-all-week-long.29117/page-18#post-5636606.

I posted a new raffle for the unclaimed codes, but they are saying they got the codes from my -first- raffle post, as "first come first served"-style rewards. It looks like their games have been claimed and marked off on my original post, too.

Original raffle post:
    New raffle with unclaimed codes: https://www.resetera.com/threads/re...tuff-all-week-long.29117/page-18#post-5636562

21. Cerium

Cerium

My bad. I'll delete the new raffle. Sorry for the mix up.

22. DDayton

DDayton

No problem. We're in the early stages of GiftBot -- he's yet to achieve human-slaying sentience.

23. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

To clarify, after the raffle time period expires, remaining unclaimed gifts turn into first-come, first-serve. Sorry for the confusion, we'll make sure this is clear in the giveaway post going forward.

24. People that entered the giveaway when it was a raffle and lost (or won) can't enter the giveaway after it turned into a first come first serve: You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

25. 3bdelilah

3bdelilah

Modbot's cooler brother, hallelujah!

26. Reinhard

Reinhard

With Humble Bundle, what is the best way to redeem the codes for a giveaway? Should I be clicking on redeeming the actual key and then copy it to Giftbot or is the key somehow connected to my Steam account? The 2nd option is to create a gift link, which I think Giftbot would support also?

27. Baz

Baz

Is the source for this bot available to view (on github, for example) deltaplus ?

28. Cerium

Cerium

I believe most people do the former. The key shouldn't be tied to your account.

29. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

It is not currently public. We haven't yet discussed plans to open source it.

30. Lain

Lain

I saw a suggestion in the giveaway thread about platform colors, and someone brought up that modbot used to have icons for various platforms (I completely forgot about it), so I'm wondering if having a PLATFORM option to fill so giftbot would auto add a platform icon is on the list of things to add in the future.

31. Cerium

Cerium

Hello everyone! Terribly sorry, but it looks like GiftBot is confused and making duplicate giveaways right now. We're putting him to sleep for the time being until the problem can be diagnosed and fixed. Thank you for your patience!

32. Jason Frost

Jason Frost

They shut robots, don't they?

33. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

GiftBot is back up, healthy, and delivering gifts to all...who have entered and won a gift ;)

34. Zippedpinhead

Zippedpinhead

What happens if you enter multiple times in the same giveaway? I wasn't paying attention and entered for two items in the same raffle. Do both entries get disqualified or just one?

35. Scarlet Death

Scarlet Death

I hope I win something soon :3 Broke AF but someone just gave me a computer so hopefully RNGjesus will #bless me.

36. Accoun

Accoun

Do I have to start a new conversation for each entry, or do replies suffice?

37. ColdSun

ColdSun
    Astra inclinant, sed non obligant Moderator

Pretty sure a new entry is the safer bet.

38. Vivian-Pogo

Vivian-Pogo

NAME: PSN 20% Discount Code GIFT: code-here
    RAFFLE
    LENGTH: 30m
    THREAD: https://www.resetera.com/threads/psn-20-discount-codes-are-being-sent-via-mail.31172/

I can't for the life of me figure out what I did wrong. Can anyone help?

Edit: I got it to work finally. It might have been because of the bold typing from me copying and pasting from the red text in the instructions. Either that or minutes don't work, because I also switched it to 1 hour.

39. BriareosGAF

BriareosGAF

To get back to this, what I meant was that if there is some "requirement" to win, like providing receipt for a donation to a charity, how would that work? Is there some mechanism in a RAFFLE type to request the "next" winner?

40. Cappa

Cappa

Is gift bot instant?? I tried running it now but still haven't received notification

41. Madjoki

Madjoki

Bot seems to have crashed again, down since yesterday morning.

42. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

Giftbot is taking a short break while we do a little maintenance on him. He'll be back soon!

43. Baz

Baz

Godspeed GiftBot.

44. ASaiyan

ASaiyan

I didn't see this; what happens to giveaways submitted when GiftBot is down? Will they automatically be posted when you guys put him back up? Or is it just a "dead" message?

45. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

Giftbot is back up after a well-deserved rest. He's back to dispensing gifts of joy!

It should be posted by now.

46. ASaiyan

ASaiyan

Awesome!

47. deltaplus I noticed something weird with Giftbot: if you make a giveaway and the thread is closed before the end of the timer, it won't work and nobody can claim the unclaimed keys from a closed thread.

48. deltaplus

deltaplus
    Administrator

Good catch, I'll look into this!

49. Geeked

Geeked

Is the bot still up? Not sure if I messed up the syntax somehow or whats up, tried to post a giveaway about 8 hours ago and its not been posted yet.