• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Introducing ResetEra 2.0! Update: Launch set for December 2! Maintenance will begin around 6-8PM GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don’t understand why there was a decision to go with a lighter purple. 99% of the feedback I’ve read during every forum change thread (both NightEra and Era2.0) has to do with people saying the dark purple is the best.

I’m cool with all the other changes with 2.0.. just don’t get why we couldn’t keep the color that almost everybody wants. I know the new purple isn’t as bright as the god awful NightEra, but why change it at all?

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'm just spending time with old Era before it's thrown on the pyre for Era 2.0 and it ruins EVERYTHING. /s
Good luck to the admins for the hours of work ahead of them starting soon.

Iso will you have the custom theme ready to go in the other thread after the update?

Oct 27, 2017
East coast
While I’m sure there will be bugs and hiccups, I just want to say thank you to the team for all the hard work. Continuing to evolve the functionality and look of the site and being responsive to member feedback is really appreciated, and shows that the team isn’t just focused on pulling in ad dollars (like the old place), but on making the technical foundation of this site strong for the community.

Thanks too, to the community members that have given constructive feedback during the beta as well to help make things better.

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just spending time with old Era before it's thrown on the pyre for Era 2.0 and it ruins EVERYTHING. /s
Good luck to the admins for the hours of work ahead of them starting soon.

Iso will you have the custom theme ready to go in the other thread after the update?
Yep! When the site goes down I will update the theme to work on live.

Oct 26, 2017
I just noticed this was happening soon. Looks quite nice in the OP but I won't really know until I use it.

I don't understand emojis. Over my head.

Good luck team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.