• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
A true culinary innovator who imagined eating a burger with an extra piece of bread in it and made his dream a reality

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
"Wait a minute... bread, meat, bread ... meat, bread.... I've done it, I'm a genius!"

RIP, sounds like a good life he's had.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
You're burying the lead that he brought McDonalds the sausage and pancake breakfast, a staple of my childhood.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
If he lived to 98 then he probably didn't eat them often

i bet he didn't get to that age by eating his creation

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
RIP

Make the Big Mac Big Again though. I swear that thing had more meat back in the 90s.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the modern West's greatest inventions and a powerful sandwich. RIP you've brought a smile to the faces of millions.

Oct 25, 2017
He did more than just invent a sandwich.
The Big Mac is the unofficial unit of measurement for how unhealthy food is.
How many times have you heard "as much fat as a Big Mac" or "twice as many calories as a Big Mac"?

Not to be confused with the Big Mac Index, which measures 'the purchasing power parity between two currencies', whatever the heck that means.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you get 5 days from November 30 2016. Even changing the year from 16 to 18 that isn't close to 5 days lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.