• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 11, 2017
India
www.inxile-entertainment.com

Careers | inXile Entertainment

Help us create the next great Xbox Game Studios title from our Orange County and New Orleans offices.

Openings
  • Senior Environment Artist
  • Senior Prop Artist
  • Associate Narrative Designer
  • Senior Combat Designer
  • Senior Gameplay Engineer
  • Graphics Engineer
  • and more

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017

Help us create the next great Xbox Game Studios title from our Orange County and New Orleans offices.

Openings
  • Senior Prop Artist
  • Senior Combat Designer
  • Graphics Engineer
  • and more
Huh. I work near the New Orleans office and they haven't been back in yet I wonder when they'll get back and how many will continue to work from home.

Anyway I'm excited to see their work on an AAA RPG

Deleted member 46489

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018

Openings
  • Senior Prop Artist
  • Senior Combat Designer
  • Graphics Engineer
  • and more
I wish they had an opening for 'Senior Armchair Expert'. Our entire forum could apply.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
(Will this get locked? Oh well.) Yea, it's interesting. I wonder if work from home will just become a new accepted way of working. May allow people to find people that they wouldn't normally hire because they can't physically travel or leave where they are.

As for inXile, some pockets of the internet insist that this might have first person shooter elements within the AAA RPG space as well, based on previous job postings. I confess I'm a little skeptical, but boy what an interesting and unexpected direction that would be. Really, really interested in what inXile has to offer with some more time and budget.

Laver

Banned
Mar 30, 2018
As for inXile, some pockets of the internet insist that this might have first person shooter elements within the AAA RPG space as well, based on previous job postings. I confess I'm a little skeptical, but boy what an interesting and unexpected direction that would be.
Their last game used first person perspective :p

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Best hire they got was the lead combat designer of God of War. Hope that means we get some cool combat with Inxile story telling and branching paths.