• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This is my only account.

It's bullshit to stifle creative ventures because you personally can't handle it. That's eeriely similar to the book 1984.

And if anyone gets mad at any comment I make here and wants to call me a coward or any other sort of name calling I live two minutes away from Outlaw Boxing Gym in Tarzana. Show me how much of a coward I am.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

NintenGOAT

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
You're actually in here threatening to assault others for disagreeing with you. You are a coward.
Not at all. I invite people to disagree with me, I actually made this account because of the BOTW thread yesterday where dude was calling out the game and I was gonna tell him he doesnt have to feel sorry for his opinion.

I'm telling people who are calling me a coward to put up or shut up. Why would I get mad at someone on a forum disagreeing with me?

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is my only account.

It's bullshit to stifle creative ventures because you personally can't handle it. That's eeriely similar to the book 1984.

And if anyone gets mad at any comment I make here and wants to call me a coward or any other sort of name calling I live two minutes away from Outlaw Boxing Gym in Tarzana. Show me how much of a coward I am.

"People should be able to say disparaging things about entire groups of people on race or gender or whatever without consequences, free speech"
"If you dare call ME something personally for something I've said or done, I'll beat you up IRL let's GO"

Did you intend to contradict yourself this much in one post, or have you taken too many blows to the head in your local boxing gym? You may want to consider trying to better protect the precious brain cells that remain.

NintenGOAT

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
I eat NAVY Seals for midnight snacks lil homie

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Gentle snowflake can't handle reading the word "coward" on the screen. Must defend their honour in combat.

NintenGOAT

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
"People should be able to say disparaging things about entire groups of people on race or gender or whatever, free speech"
"If you dare call ME something personally for something I've said or done, I'll beat you up IRL let's GO"

Did you intend to contradict yourself this much in one post, or have you taken too many blows to the head in your local boxing gym? You may want to consider trying to better protect the precious brain cells that remain.
I dont see how Ogay was disparaging to gays. I don't agree with what they said in their discord, I agree with their stance in leaving the game the way it is

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
This is my only account.

Clown.

NintenGOAT

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
"People should be able to say disparaging things about entire groups of people on race or gender or whatever without consequences, free speech"

These are two completely different scenarios. I'm not asking for anyone to get banned or cancelled. Simply, if you think I'm a coward, show me.

Don't cowards do what you guys are doing?

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I dont see how Ogay was disparaging to gays. I don't agree with what they said in their discord, I agree with their stance in leaving the game the way it is

they are choosing to leave the offensive content in their game, even if you dismiss the content itself as inoffensive/a bad joke, seeing what was being said on their discord gives it more context in most likely being put in there to offend/disparage/make fun of.

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is my only account.

This is so tiring. Are mods sleeping?

NintenGOAT

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
they are choosing to leave the offensive content in their game, even if you dismiss the content itself as inoffensive/a bad joke, seeing what was being said on their discord gives it more context in most likely being put in there to offend/disparage/make fun of.
I agree that what they said on discord isnt a good look given the context

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
Outlaw Boxing Gym in Tarzana

lmao, do you go there too? how will we identify you before the shobu if you don't post an image, please show the girth of your biceps.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada

Somebody clearly hasn't actually read 1984.

If I get banned for saying I agree with a devleoper's stance than so be it. I'll be jumping rope by lunch time anyways

giphy.gif

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
These are two completely different scenarios. I'm not asking for anyone to get banned or cancelled. Simply, if you think I'm a coward, show me.

Don't cowards do what you guys are doing?

You didn't like what you were called and wanted to physically beat someone in a ring for it. If you can't see the hypocrisy in what you wrote, perhaps you should try spreading some OBrains on your skin - you might need a little assistance to try and keep up with the conversation.

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I agree that what they said on discord isnt a good look given the context

Ok, so where's the disconnect here? It's one thing to say "oh, some random publishers put ogay in their game, what a dumb/potentially offensive joke" and its another to say "the publishers who were saying x y z about trans people etc. put ogay in their game as well"

they dont have the good will to stand by the content

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this is the sword they chose to fall on lol. Creative freedom and censorship being boiled down to ability to use slurs is clownshoes.

Nauren

Oct 30, 2017
What a garbage human being... It doesn't stifle creative freedom to remove hateful remarks about a whole group of people.

NintenGOAT

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
Ok, so where's the disconnect here? It's one thing to say "oh, some random publishers put ogay in their game, what a dumb/potentially offensive joke" and its another to say "the publishers who were saying x y z about trans people etc. put ogay in their game as well"

they dont have good will to stand by the content
Good point

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
"Travel to my neighborhood and box me or else you're the real coward *smiles smugly* checkmate libtards."

damn bro, once you get banned and go back to GAF they are gonna worship you like a king for owning us so hard. Fuck, damn I'm so jealous.

LuisGarcia

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
You realise that guy is quite obviously trolling? Attention is what they crave and you lot are doing a fantastic job of giving it to him

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 30. Like I said, where I'm from, if you call someone a coward and they call you out, you better show them that they're cowards.

That's why talking on the internet sucks, because the lot of you say things to people on here you wouldn't even think of in their presence. Simply because noone can truly check you for saying something out of pocket.

Crazy thing is I didn't even say anything disparaging about the LBGT at all.
People are calling you a coward because in threads about subjects like this, there is always a "new member" with a hot take to make. It's usually someone who joined just to troll or someone who created an alternate account just to talk shit, which makes them twice as much of a coward.
You don't have to say anything disparaging about LGBT, you're defending a so-called artistic integrity there isn't even there. No one is telling them to remove story or gameplay content. People are mad about a "joke" that adds absolutely nothing to the game unless you are a bigot who finds the idea of "gay" puns top-level humor. Including the use of a word that is extremely offensive to gay people in a hidden room in the game. In doing so, you're dismissing valid concerns because they don't affect you.