• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Well I feel like it wasn't this often earlier, so maybe it's a server thing they can fix without an update

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1LGnPGl.gif

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
As someone not in the beta who has suffered the worsening audio stutter bug for the entirety of iOS 11, I would (and probably should) trade it all for a pop-up.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Worst part of this bug is how there's like a 1 second delay before it pops up, so it's always popping up just as I'm trying to tap an app or something and preventing me from doing something.

Carrot Weather app is even poking fun at this:

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
AaaaaAaaAaaAAAAAaaAAAaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAaaaAAAAAAAaA new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
Can I get someone to Photoshop this message into a codec call with AI Colonel Campbell from MGS2? XD

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Woo thank goodness it's not just me. But I do get a bit excited every time it pops up only to be disappointed.

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
lol came in here to ask how to update to the from the iOS 12 beta.

Does this mean the current version is the GM?

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I even get the pop up after sliding down the notifications...
I hope they release the fix soon

JoseDFrog

Oct 27, 2017
I know the pop up is annoying but I'm kinda hesitant to update, should I?

I wish I could

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Hey just wanted to let you all know that there's a new beta available if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.