• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
tC6NyZW.gif

JOt8iys.png

P0NSrNV.png

KfX3Jjo.png

KW6hpsP.png

W5zsfLt.png

N0CdWZE.png

e3XaRWj.png

VnMJZk5.png

kHBt5bs.png

Last edited:

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to it, hope it runs well, had some issues on my iPad with the beta.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I'm hoping the swipe keyboard is good enough that I can ditch third party keyboards.

I've avoided all of the Betas for 13... so I can't wait to try it out.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
this is gonna be dope - dark mode, swipe keyboard, Arcade

plus the iPadOS updates are gonna be huge too

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Great OP, but I thought it could use with some iPad focus. I forgot what the features were other than "multi-tasking."

i'm kinda-sorta hoping this'll finally fix my ipad pro's touch responsiveness issues buuuuuut i'm probably being too optimistic.
I think I'm having a similar issue on my iPad Pro. Sometimes it doesn't register my taps on websites when I try click on a link. Thought it was just my hardware slowly malfunctioning.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
I've been using the beta and having the dark mode set to activate at sundown in your local time is just wonderful. I hope more apps support it, some still blind me late at night.

Biggest quality of life change for me is having a proper scroll bar at the side of web pages and documents. No more swipeswipeswipeswipe to get to where you want.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit I comple
Dang, I could swear someone said the new iOS usually released after the event. Oh well, still lopking forward to the stream.
The final GM developer version is usually out after the show, but I think it's usually released to the public the Tuesday or Wednesday before the new iPhone is out, which is probably next week.

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I've been using the beta and having the dark mode set to activate at sundown in your local time is just wonderful. I hope more apps support it, some still blind me late at night.

Biggest quality of life change for me is having a proper scroll bar at the side of web pages and documents. No more swipeswipeswipeswipe to get to where you want.
Yeah, I've been using dark mode on my XS Max since Beta 2 and it's a godsend. I especially love that you can use reader mode in Safari to read any website article in complete and beautiful darkness.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
The final GM developer version is usually out after the show, but I think it's usually released to the public the Tuesday or Wednesday before the new iPhone is out, which is probably next week.

Ah, gotcha, so that's what they were talking about. Oh well, I guess I'll wait.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I wonder if AirPod sharing is exclusive to AirPods or will work with my BeatsX. I mean they're technically still Apple products, right?

OP
OP
브라이언

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping the swipe keyboard is good enough that I can ditch third party keyboards.

I've avoided all of the Betas for 13... so I can't wait to try it out.
I can confirm to you that the swipe keyboard is indeed wonderful to use (been using it on my old phone since developer beta before getting a replacement)

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Public Betas 1-4 were REALLY fucking rough this year, but it has been pretty good on 5+. Now the latest beta is rather solid, though I think some 3D Touch / Cursor adjustment differences are going to rub some people the wrong way though - I seem to accidentally be holding links down all over the place on the latest 13.1 beta.

Nov 5, 2017
Once again, another well made OT! Thanks! I will be coming back after the Apple Event to find out more about iOS 13, but just based on my casual dealings with the iOS 13 Betas on my iPad, iOS 13 still seems kinda rough around the edges...

Dark Mode though, is nicely implemented...