• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max announced (starting $699, $999, $1099 - Preorder Friday, ships Sept. 20th)

📱?

• iPhone 11

Votes: 177 10.4%
  • iPhone 11 Pro

Votes: 203 12.0%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max

Votes: 259 15.3%
  • Pass

Votes: 1,059 62.4%

• Total voters

SnugTeam6

Oct 25, 2017
United States
On the iPhone Upgrade Program, going from a XS Max to a smaller 11 Pro (both 64GB). As much as love the screen, thinking the smaller form factor will be nice. Midnight Green, obvi.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Where are the XS/XS Max phones on Apple's website? Are they already discontinued??

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
Went from a 7 plus to a Xs Max last year, think I'll pass. was hoping for a redesign of some kind, maybe something harkening back to the 4.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Intrigued by the 11 but price range is too high for me right now to justify it. I’m in need of a new IPhone (currently on a 16GB 6 which is painful at this point), is XR still a good option which will last me a long time? Might upgrade to 11 after it’s been out at least several months depending on impressions and then give XR fo family member.

Yaboosh

Oct 25, 2017
Intrigued by the 11 but price range is too high for me right now to justify it. I’m in need of a new IPhone (currently on a 16GB 6 which is painful at this point), is XR still a good option which will last me a long time? Might upgrade to 11 after it’s been out at least several months depending on impressions and then give XR fo family member.
Not sure how you can’t afford the extra $100 for the 11 but can afford giving the xr to a family member in a few months and then buying an 11.

DarthButcher

Oct 30, 2017
The XR will still be plenty of phone if you're coming from a 6. You should have no ragrets.

Drewton

Oct 27, 2017
The best selling points of the iPhone Pro for me are battery life, sounds incredible if it's really five hours longer, and the camera. Other than that though like MKBHD said it's not a pro phone.

I do really like the look of the Pro in space grey. The base 11 is ugly IMO. Looking at my silver X I still think that looks better though.

Drewton

Oct 27, 2017
Wait I just realized there's no reverse wireless charging, wasn't that something we assumed was coming for a long time?

If the next iPhone Pro has this even for $2000 CAD I'll buy it:
- 90/120 hz display
- no notch
- Pencil support
- USB-C
- reverse wireless charging

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
The 11 Pro looks like it has a similar matte glass back to the old Sony Xperia Z5. I had one of those. It was the best back material ever as far as I'm concerned. Looked amazing, felt amazing, good grip, and very scratch and smudge resistant.

Dynomutt

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
Wait I just realized there's no reverse wireless charging, wasn't that something we assumed was coming for a long time?

If the next iPhone Pro has this even for $2000 CAD I'll buy it:
- 90/120 hz display
- no notch
- Pencil support
- USB-C
- reverse wireless charging
Crazy that many of these features are available on other devices.

Currently using a OnePlus 7 Pro and the display is fantastic.

90hz or greater has to be a standard on premium smartphones. It is so smooth and fluid.

kvetcha

Oct 27, 2017

90hz or greater has to be a standard on premium smartphones. It is so smooth and fluid.
Apple's had high refresh rate screens on the iPad Pro for years. Kinda weird it hasn't trickled down to their phones yet.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
it takes me 30 seconds to get used to the new size of each iPhone I've had and immediately find the old smaller one detestably small.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Where are the XS/XS Max phones on Apple's website? Are they already discontinued??
This is what I want to see. Basically the iPad Pro design in phone form, no notch, USB C, and a place on the side to magnetically clip on and charge my Pencil 2. That would be so good. But I’m probably asking too much... :’(

Drewton

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah I'm also using the 7 Pro and the iPhone would feel like a downgrade in comparison.

Funny too how unlike the non-Pro iPhone the non-Pro OnePlus has an OLED.