• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

📱?

• iPhone 11

Votes: 224 11.6%
  • iPhone 11 Pro

Votes: 251 13.0%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max

Votes: 311 16.1%
  • Pass

Votes: 1,148 59.4%

• Total voters

signal

Oct 28, 2017

6AFJiZ2.jpg

Apple is introducing a successor to its iPhone XR today, dubbed iPhone 11. The cheaper LCD-equipped iPhone XR has become the most popular iPhone in the world over the past year, and Apple is now updating it for 2019 and beyond.

Like last year's model, the iPhone 11 includes a 6.1-inch display, and the design is almost identical to last year, too, with the notch at the front for the Face ID camera. Apple is adding new color options, with purple, white, green, yellow, black, and red all available.

Apple's biggest design changes are in the camera at the rear of the device. Last year's iPhone XR had a single 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, but the iPhone 11 now includes a dual-camera system with an additional 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera that supports 2x optical zoom. There's even a new immersive camera interface that lets you see outside the frame, so you can see the details of the photos you're taking with the ultra-wide camera.

Apple has announced its next-generation iPhones: the 5.8-inch iPhone 11 Pro and 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max. Despite the number change, the two phones look pretty similar to last year's iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, but with one major change: a third rear camera.
The new camera system is one of the standout upgrades (quite literally, as it dominates the back of the phone in a gigantic square camera module). The new lens is a 12-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a 120-degree field of view, joining the wide-angle and telephoto cameras Apple has offered in the past.

e:

Last edited:

DarthButcher

Oct 30, 2017
So I'm definitely getting an iPhone 11 Pro in Midnight Green but I can't decide on whether I want the large size or the smaller size.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The idea of spending that much on a phone makes me weep. I'll happily take my ÂŁ250 or so phone over something that's 1000 plus fucking dollars. Insanity.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
I still have a regular iPhone X. I really want one of these pro models, but I just can't afford it period. Will be sticking with the X

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Did they announce what the standard storage size is for the 11 Pro? I have a 256gb X and that trade in deal is giving me thoughts.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh. I'll keep my 8+ for another year I guess. Feels weird not buying a new phone though.

I just... I can't do the notch. I've almost pulled the trigger so many times.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in. My 7+ is on its last leg. 11 Pro Max for me. Midnight Green.

stranger-things-eleven-max.jpg

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
That green is glorious. Nice upgrade with the cameras.

I won't upgrade until the new one anyways.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think the prices were bad until you see the storage capacities. Wow Apple is still with the shit I see lol.

Apr 24, 2018
Been rocking the Iphone 6+ since near it's launch. Finally starting to have some battery issues and storage space has become a problem. Maybe I'll pick up an X once the 11 goes on sale...

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Still not 120hz refresh rate? not even usb c nor has in screen finger print... hopefully next year i guess

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
my boss actually ordered me to get a company iphone for me so i can learn how to use it and assist him when he runs into problems ... i don't even like apple.

do i make him grab deep into his pocket by getting the pro?