• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

📱?

• iPhone 11

Votes: 224 11.6%
  • iPhone 11 Pro

Votes: 251 13.0%
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max

Votes: 311 16.1%
  • Pass

Votes: 1,148 59.4%

• Total voters

SnugTeam6

Oct 25, 2017
United States
On the iPhone Upgrade Program, going from a XS Max to a smaller 11 Pro (both 64GB). As much as love the screen, thinking the smaller form factor will be nice. Midnight Green, obvi.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Where are the XS/XS Max phones on Apple's website? Are they already discontinued??

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
Went from a 7 plus to a Xs Max last year, think I'll pass. was hoping for a redesign of some kind, maybe something harkening back to the 4.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Intrigued by the 11 but price range is too high for me right now to justify it. I'm in need of a new IPhone (currently on a 16GB 6 which is painful at this point), is XR still a good option which will last me a long time? Might upgrade to 11 after it's been out at least several months depending on impressions and then give XR fo family member.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Intrigued by the 11 but price range is too high for me right now to justify it. I'm in need of a new IPhone (currently on a 16GB 6 which is painful at this point), is XR still a good option which will last me a long time? Might upgrade to 11 after it's been out at least several months depending on impressions and then give XR fo family member.

Not sure how you can't afford the extra $100 for the 11 but can afford giving the xr to a family member in a few months and then buying an 11.

DarthButcher

Oct 30, 2017

The XR will still be plenty of phone if you're coming from a 6. You should have no ragrets.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
The best selling points of the iPhone Pro for me are battery life, sounds incredible if it's really five hours longer, and the camera. Other than that though like MKBHD said it's not a pro phone.

I do really like the look of the Pro in space grey. The base 11 is ugly IMO. Looking at my silver X I still think that looks better though.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Are the monthly payments on the Apple site through Apple?

Like I would pay them instead of adding on to my carrier bill correct?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Wait I just realized there's no reverse wireless charging, wasn't that something we assumed was coming for a long time?

If the next iPhone Pro has this even for $2000 CAD I'll buy it:
- 90/120 hz display
- no notch
- Pencil support
- USB-C
- reverse wireless charging

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
The 11 Pro looks like it has a similar matte glass back to the old Sony Xperia Z5. I had one of those. It was the best back material ever as far as I'm concerned. Looked amazing, felt amazing, good grip, and very scratch and smudge resistant.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My iPhone X battery is terrible now and that's with low power mode always on

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder why none of the U1 features were talked about in the conference.

K58HT3c.png

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Wait I just realized there's no reverse wireless charging, wasn't that something we assumed was coming for a long time?

If the next iPhone Pro has this even for $2000 CAD I'll buy it:
- 90/120 hz display
- no notch
- Pencil support
- USB-C
- reverse wireless charging

Crazy that many of these features are available on other devices.

Currently using a OnePlus 7 Pro and the display is fantastic.

90hz or greater has to be a standard on premium smartphones. It is so smooth and fluid.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

90hz or greater has to be a standard on premium smartphones. It is so smooth and fluid.

Apple's had high refresh rate screens on the iPad Pro for years. Kinda weird it hasn't trickled down to their phones yet.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
it takes me 30 seconds to get used to the new size of each iPhone I've had and immediately find the old smaller one detestably small.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Where are the XS/XS Max phones on Apple's website? Are they already discontinued??

This is what I want to see. Basically the iPad Pro design in phone form, no notch, USB C, and a place on the side to magnetically clip on and charge my Pencil 2. That would be so good. But I'm probably asking too much... :'(

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah I'm also using the 7 Pro and the iPhone would feel like a downgrade in comparison.

Funny too how unlike the non-Pro iPhone the non-Pro OnePlus has an OLED.