• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
women-removed-album-covers-music-streaming-iran-10-5da42877b9fd7__700.jpg

Mr. Cooper, I don't feel so good.

Lmao

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Absolutely pathetic. What about all the gay guys who won't be able to suppress their raging boners at the sight of fully clothed men on album covers? Didn't think of that, you idiots, did you?

The Gaga cover looks cool, but still.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Insane. How backwards.

I do half want a pair of floating pants like the hat one though.

Is it really fear of sex?

Country of marbles, blue ones.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Absolutely pathetic. What about all the gay guys who won't be able to suppress their raging boners at the sight of fully clothed men on album covers? Didn't think of that, you idiots, did you?

The Gaga cover looks cool, but still.

Oh don't worry, Iran is the only country on earth without homosexuality.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
Sometimes I wish we have an alien invasion and we get really fucked to the point where the survivors are force to be always naked; Iran the country where the alien ship landed on directly.

Niks

Oct 25, 2017
We reaaaaallllyyyy have ways to go as a human species.
Depressing stuff.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Considering they murder homosexuals, it might be true. Fucking barbaric regime.

I also saw a documentary where gay men actually had to transition to live with their boyfreinds.

The movie depicted an Iran totally open and accepting of trans people though, wich was shocking in itself, but the homophobia and cis men transitionning just to be happy with their lover was so fucked.