• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes it was. Blame the US for invading Iran and replacing the leader with someone who they'd be able to control, and then doing so bad at his job he got overthrown by some fucking dictator.
That's true.

So many things would have been so much better in the region if it wasn't for western countries invading and destroying for their gain.

Oct 27, 2017
London
Can't believe someone said "but but America". Iran's government is complete shit. 1979 was a real disaster for the people of Iran. And the media says Rouhani is a "moderate", LOL, even if he doesn't actually want war with the West (so I guess relatively moderate compared to the rest of the religious establishment) he's still a religious shithead.

Thanks USA for installing a dictator who got replaced by a religious fundamentalist dictator.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Not only them.

US, Russia, France, UK and more.

Things would have been so much better if not for colonization and puppet setups.
Honestly I"m almost certain Iran would have been completely caught up and modernized if it weren't for the directions the US took with it.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of the women from there should leave. Obviously easier said than done but the men there don't deserve to have women if that's how they treat them. Iranian government seems like the worst government in the world.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I"m almost certain Iran would have been completely caught up and modernized if it weren't for the directions the US took with it.
Very possible.

Mohammad Mosaddegh being removed from power and replaced by a puppet should tell you all you need to know about the supposed "freedom" the US want to spread through the world.

Now people like this poor woman have to go through this...
West really should give women from Iran asylum
It's the least they can do to atone for what happened in Iran.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Next we'll hear that Masoud was arrested for subverting the government and conspiracy to cite a unrest!

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
I'm honestly surprised we don't hear about this sort of thing happening more often among young people in these countries, especially young women. To no doubt be very connected to the western world via the internet in their private lives and then have to walk out their door to that shit, it must be incredibly depressing.