• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Try living in Kildare and try to get in and out of Dublin outside peak times.

There must be cocaine on those donuts. I got 12 free ones 2 weeks ago and I think there is.

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Awful lack of election posts in this thread...or posts in general.

Do you think anyone is interested in a landslide win for Michael D, though?

The biggest excitement was Peter Casey pissing off the travellers who wanted land for their horses to go with their free houses.. and then went after Leo for being 'Indian'.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Do you think anyone is interested in a landslide win for Michael D, though?

The biggest excitement was Peter Casey pissing off the travellers who wanted land for their horses to go with their free houses.. and then went after Leo for being 'Indian'.
mS2qopVbiUQac1s3KCMITQUQ4ko=.gif

Gotta act desperate when you're only polling at 1-2%.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
There is not one interesting candidate in the bunch. It my duty to vote so I will go and vote but it will be for Bosco. The hobbit is going to win with that massive lead and none of the dragons interest me in the slightest. Lol at Sinn Fein .

I am more interested in getting blasphemy off the books that the President election.

Deleted member 22476

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There is not one interesting candidate in the bunch. It my duty to vote so I will go and vote but it will be for Bosco. The hobbit is going to win with that massive lead and none of the dragons interest me in the slightest. Lol at Sinn Fein .

I am more interested in getting blasphemy off the books that the President election.

Spoiling votes in any context is stupid.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Spoiling votes in any context is stupid.

I tend to agree most of the time and I generally wouldn't do it but the Presidency is just a retirement home for politicians and don't hold any real power so I consider it safe to do so. Its not a Brexit or trump situation where there are consequence.

It will be depending on my feeling on the day if I will or a won't spoil it, I probably won't though. All of them are crap so I have not strong opinions on any of them.

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Higgins could come out and murder a puppy on live tv and still would walk this election. Such a sham

Oct 26, 2017
Nah. They're fine when it's an actual contest, as it was in 2011.

Higgins did more than enough good to get a clear run at a second term but Sinn Fein had to continue its proud tradition of being a national embarrassment.

It would be nice if the candidates knew the presidential powers before talking. It gets embarrassing after a while. What actual vetting do the county councils do before nominations?

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
So any watching the debate tonight?

Doesn't seem like there is much point. Michael D. is going to walk it even though he appeared to show no interest in the campaign. Couldn't even be arsed to show up to the previous debate.

Still as my sister said, if he gets elected and dies in office, we get a day off most likely for the state funeral.

Deleted member 22476

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Doesn't seem like there is much point. Michael D. is going to walk it even though he appeared to show no interest in the campaign. Couldn't even be arsed to show up to the previous debate.

Still as my sister said, if he gets elected and dies in office, we get a day off most likely for the state funeral.

State funeral aren't national holidays

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Since we are talking about discontinued foodstuffs, I miss the citrus polo mints. I was addicted to them when in secondary school

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Talking of food, anybody been to krispy kreme in blanch yet? Newspaper reports made it sound delish

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Talking of food, anybody been to dunkin donuts in blanch yet? Newspaper reports made it sound delish

You mean Krispy Kreme?

Not yet but I got 12 free glazed donuts from the train station advertising them before they opened and they were really good. I am not a person who would spend €2 on a donut. I would rather the 6 jam donuts from Tesco or the polish donuts in Supervalu.

"go raibh maith agat, bush"

So a Sinn Fein secret spot. Get some ground penetration radar there stat.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Would anyone know if charity shops would accept gaming merchandise?

I have a lot of clutter with Sci-fi, fantasy, gaming and superhero stuff which are still boxed.

I could sell the lot but it would be too time consuming to post them online and I don't want to just bin them but hopefully make someone's Christmas that little bit better.

I have a few pop figures I don't like which are taking up too much space as well.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Would anyone know if charity shops would accept gaming merchandise?

I have a lot of clutter with Sci-fi, fantasy, gaming and superhero stuff which are still boxed.

I could sell the lot but it would be too time consuming to post them online and I don't want to just bin them but hopefully make someone's Christmas that little bit better.

I have a few pop figures I don't like which are taking up too much space as well.
God, I wish I could find charity shops that sold old Mega Drives and the games to go with it.