• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
The second season of ST is bonkers so far. Started off slow but feck me it's taking off now. I'm only 5 episodes in. It's much more sad I think this season.

Oct 30, 2017
Hon the lads. Third time signing up to a forum, previous two died with months of me joining.

Third time shall be different.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
To Hell with this strike.

Costing me a fortune and it is only one day.

Hopefully they will start talks before the next strike. I wouldn't be able to stick this every day.

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
Christmas lights already going up all over shops in Cork City centre. FFS.

Brown Thomas even had them up a month ago :/

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
To Hell with this strike.

Costing me a fortune and it is only one day.

Hopefully they will start talks before the next strike. I wouldn't be able to stick this every day.

I've been off work this week and will be away on a business trip for the one on the 14th but it is annoying for my wife. I'll just work from home the other dates. I do have some sympathy with the Irishrail staff though. They see other transport workers strike and get deals, so why wouldn't they chance it?

Why does IrishRail have so much debt anyway? They never should have sold there carparks to those vultures at NCPS.

Keltic

Oct 27, 2017
Northern Ireland
Hello from the far North, in the cold lands just around House Stark. Or for those with no idea what I'm on about..Bout ye, it's friggin baltic in Norn Iron today.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
Look what I came across when I was in town today.

TYf1tBv.jpg

How common is Parodius, anyway?

Rezsolution

Oct 31, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I traded in a bunch of Gamecube games into a Cex that I'd found in a charity shop a few months back for a euro a pop. Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime 2, Resi Evil, Luigi's Mansion. Made a preeeetty good profit! needed the money so couldn't really go through eBay.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
is there anything better on a cold, wet day than a cuppa and a tayto sandwich?

Oct 26, 2017
I have a bunch of stuff to sell but I get such anxiety when it comes to adverts and done deal :-(

Last edited:

chalkitdown

Oct 26, 2017
South Africa are AWFUL. It'd almost be sad if I wasn't so happy witht he Irish performance.

Let's hope the guys in Copenhagen can do the business as well.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
great day for irish sports, but not great performances. Was at the Aviva, not a vintage Irish performance, but a great result

Oct 30, 2017
Is there any modern day "Irishman" more detestable than Bob cunting Geldof?

That hypocrite returned his Freedom of Dublin City honour in protest to Aung San Suu Kyi receiving the same award (a ceremony which he was a part of) YET the prick has the absolute gall to retain his honorary KBE he was awarded in the 80's from the bloodiest and most gruesome empire to ever exist?

He makes my blood boil.